Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sick of drama.. needed to rant a bit.
It sounds like you need some new friends m8 Big Grin, Hi im Silver Bullet and your named after my favorite character on my favorite tv show of all time! Pleasure to meet you! ^_^
As to the calling during class, I think thats a human issue, my friends do it too as they forget, then my Step mom did it and now my phone is set to never ring OR vibrate. I check after classes for txts Smile

swalter Wrote:You got that right, CC! Miserable people constantly strive to make everyone around them as miserable as they are. I read somewhere that it has something to do with the inability of the psyche to reconcile the perceived happiness of others with internal anguish. From the perspective of the subconscious, every person is just a projected extension of the ego itself.

LOL Yep, that's why we make such good money doing "mirror work"!!! Xyxthumbs
Heart  Life's too short to miss an opportunity to show your love and affection!  Heart

Tyrion Wrote:But yeah my friend who blabbed, which yes wasn't the right thing to do, is someone I've known my while life. I talk to her on the phone daily, and something like this has never happened before. I know her intention was to help me, despite how it looks, but now she's lost a lot of trust from me as well. I'm not going to defriend her over it though.

You've trusted her for this long.. So maybe you should trust her judgment when she tried to help you? Sounds like she did a noble thing afterall...
I'd like to think I have friends who'd do that.

swalter Wrote:I always say, if you're gonna talk behind someone's back, make sure you only say things you'd say to their face. It keeps us all honest Wink

PS I love how you always refer to your man as "husbear"! My BF calls me his "honey bear". Big Grin

think my husband would call me husbear if i looked like you Wink

There's not much I can say that hasn't already been said. You were being taken advantage of, and now you won't have to worry about it.

As for the friend that blabbed, let them know what happened, and while it did solve a problem for you, they had no business blabbing, and that you now feel you'll have to be more careful about what you say to them.
[Image: 51806835273_f5b3daba19_t.jpg]  <<< It's mine!