Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sick of negativity, here is something positive.
Guys, I'm seriously pissed off with certain peoples negative bullshit, negativity WILL NOT help our youth look to a bright future. I'm sick and tired of reading of reading about murder, politics and the main wall is full of it.

So join me in bringing something postiive, beautiful, happy and encouraging. Start your own HAPPY posts or contibute to this thread.

[Image: ht_gay_marine_brandon_morgan_boyfriend_k...7_main.jpg]

Life is great when we live in a day and age when we see a beautiful picture like this go VIRAL when a couple of years ago a photo like this could be career ending.

I love that photo of the Marine kissing his BF!

I also love positive threads...so my contribution will be Carole King's "Beautiful".....

Listen to it...you really ARE as beautiful as you feel...and it will solve alot of your problems if you figure this outConfusedmile:

All I ever see on the news is unemployment hitting close to 3million. Everyone bitching about cuts and then there the war in Afghanistan and Argentina looking to have a scrap again. We will kick thier arse again though. Nothing nice happens anymore Sad

Booo. That ain't the spirit there, fella. Look at the beautiful blue sky above your avatar's head. Life's pretty spectacular. When it comes down to it, it's all just a choice. Choose beauty or choose bummerness. I for one would like to say: How awesome is music? It's pretty dope when you really think about it. Random sounds we put together and then can interpret it with emotion. Crazy, amazing. Thank you dfiant for this thread. Scatter

Well Toby never looked at it that way I suppose lol
Cheers and your spot on dude Smile

How wonderful , love that picture.:biggrin:

Great picture, saw it on Facebook the other day, Very happy to see how things have been unfolding in some areas

Yes, saw the picture on facebook.

I really don't see that many negative threads at the moment--five of them I suppose, and three of those are people looking for help.

Edit:

I suppose we see what we look for.

G Day Ryan, Long time no see and great to see you back Bighug
I also saw that photo on facebook too and it made me feel all warm and fuzzy.

As long as you wake up healtihy.

You should be smiling. Awesome post, Dfiant.