Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sleeping with married men
sorry I didn't mean to offend you Marsh , it's just not for me . Though I may feel differently in the future , who knows

marshlander Wrote:I think 50% of my life has just been trashed ... :redface:
And I thought you were a good boy, Marsh. I haven't kept count but I think he trashed a fair bit of my life too.

peterinmalaga Wrote:And I thought you were a good boy, Marsh. I haven't kept count but I think he trashed a fair bit of my life too.

Well, that comment didn't cast a negative aspect upon my past. Hold on, have I missed out on something fun and amazing here? :tongue:

peterinmalaga Wrote:And I thought you were a good boy, Marsh...
Good is relative Wink It's just that I haven't either felt the desire to go with anyone else or indeed been with anyone else during the 7+ years that PA and I have been together. It also might explain why we count our time together using different starting dates. He knew what he wanted long before I did. I'm lucky he's a loving, loyal and patient man. I wouldn't swap him for the world Hearts1

HankyPanky Wrote:Well, that comment didn't cast a negative aspect upon my past. Hold on, have I missed out on something fun and amazing here? :tongue:
Past? You're hardly old enough to have had one yet!!! You should be in the middle of fun and amazing Cool

marshlander Wrote:Good is relative Wink It's just that I haven't either felt the desire to go with anyone else or indeed been with anyone else during the 7+ years that PA and I have been together. It also might explain why we count our time together using different starting dates. He knew what he wanted long before I did. I'm lucky he's a loving, loyal and patient man. I wouldn't swap him for the world Hearts1
Even if I've changed haircuts?
Hugs, darling.

what new haircut like

joseph Wrote:what new haircut like
I've only seen photographs so far ... although it was from his local newspaper Wink

Gone are the long, flowing, curly, mad professor locks! Oh no! But I'm sure he looks as gorgeous as ever. Confusedmile:

nice what was princealberto in the newppaper like

I had the offer before from a friend after he was married and turned it down. Way too much potential drama there for my liking.