Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Smoking
Hey Toppo
I see alot of people who have never smoked saying how bad or it stinks or............. I smoked from 16 to 58, so I understand what happens, but I think the earlier u can walk away the better, please try and if u need support, talk to me further or go to a site which shows some compassion, James
[Image: images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcRz-Six7p24KDjrx1F_V...A&usqp=CAU]

i hate smoking. I have nothing against people who smoke, but i cant stand smoking myself. It has a nasty taste and smell and its really harmful to the body.

Smoking was a strange thing for me. I grew up with two parents who were both respiratory therapists, so they were very adamant against it. That kind of gave me an urge to smoke, so when I moved away and was going to college, I was smoking. I was smoking the heavy stuff because I loved the high. After about a year, I lightened up on the smoking and didn't smoke as much, and I was smoking lighter brands.

The thing that got me off it was, oddly enough, regular old college drinking. Like many college students, drinking was a fairly regular activity for me, and when I'm hung over, the last thing I want is a cigarette. I just kinda stopped. Yeah I occasionally had the urge to smoke, but my laziness overcome it, because going all the way to the store for some smokes was too much of a hassle.

Being lazy can have it's advantages.

hey bros, how are you all, a long time no being here , hope you all are fine. i am back, who am i ? yeah, i am the most powerful vampire damon ............lol...........................
i dont smoke , but i dont hate smokers seriously

i smoke around a half a pack a day
been doing it for a year

god damnit i want a smoke right now ><

Smoking is the greatest waste of time and money ever conceived by the human mind. It adds nothing of value to the entire history of mankind. Trust me, after smoking Lucky Strikes for 51 years I can't think of a single thing which makes smoking seem semi-logical. Smoking is a total waste of time. That is what I believe as a human being.
Unfortunately I am also a nicotine addict. Addicts also act like their addictions are cool or hip. I got a lot of other guys to try smoking when I was growing up.
I have spent enough money on Luckies I could have bought a mansion. Actually I probably did pay for a mansion to some scumbag who owned or managed a tobacco company,
Heroin addictiom is easier to get over than nicotine addiction.
Don't smoke. If you can stop please do stop, I have never met any nicotine addict who was sorry he stopped. If I had a son I would rather abuse him than see him smoke.
You know what I am about to do don't you. After smoking 465,000 Luckies I bet you think I can just stop.

Other than when I was in school and trying to be "cool" at parties, I have never smoked. In those rare instances when I did, I hated it.

i dont smoke cigarettes...

Hah, so I have to weigh in on this one after seeing this thread when I first found this site. Big Grin

I smoke cigars, fairly regularly. Still learning & enjoying them so not an aficionado but it's been a great learning experience.

I do not smoke cigarettes, they're awful. Used to be a huge clove smoker though until they had to change them due to the outlawing of flavored smokes.

I just took up pipe smoking this month in anticipation of the autumn season. Just had this picture of enjoying the rich scent of pipe tobacco in the colder air, and I got to experience that on the first day with an odd cold spell we had here. They're much lighter to smoke than cigars!

And FWIW, my health is excellent, I exercise regularly including HIIT and jogging & sprinting, so don't think this stuff affects you performance wise in that regard. Big Grin

Nope, don't smoke, never will. Bad for health, bad for your bank account, and smells nasty. I just don't see any point in it.