Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sneak peek at the showers
Please tell me I'm not the only one who does it.

It is actually a complex science and doing it right requires a lot of practice: e.g. you should take some time and not look straight away at the guy when he enters the room.

Then comes something obvious: DON'T STARE.

Last time I went to the local swimming pool, there was the most gorgeous guy ever taking a shower: perfect body, baby face and a slightly curved penis just the way I like it!

hahahahhaaha!

You know NOTHING about the fine points of checking guys out in the showers until you spend 4 years doing it EVERYDAY in the military. It was a constant thing, not just in the showers. Imagine mornings with 6 showerheads, 30 guys and so much morning wood you could have built a one mile long fence. Then try to act like you're not looking.

Every guy does this. Homos. Straights. And the undecided. It is all about measuring up.

I blatantly stare - and giggle....

But you know what they say about skinny guys - its true.... and I are skinny. I gots plenty of room to giggle.

Oh I did meet one guy that caused me to cry.... but that is a boring story that no one wants to hear. :tongue:

[Image: 0000hg7w.gif]

This is how I do it. Start talking about the World Cup/Stanley Cup/World Series and then glance down.

You probably need to know a little something about those sports, but not much. Ususally the other person will carry the conversation.

Virge Wrote:hahahahhaaha!

You know NOTHING about the fine points of checking guys out in the showers until you spend 4 years doing it EVERYDAY in the military. It was a constant thing, not just in the showers. Imagine mornings with 6 showerheads, 30 guys and so much morning wood you could have built a one mile long fence. Then try to act like you're not looking.

LOL, good old community showers.

In Japan we had to use a community shower...the room had 6 shower heads...3 on opposite sides of the wall. A good friend of mine and I were the squadron clowns...especially together.

We were friends with the corpsman who was always entertained by our shenanigans.

One day I went to the shower. I'm sure the corpsman was the first one in there. He was at a middle shower alone. Then my friend shows up and takes the shower head right next to him, even though he has plenty of options that would have kept them apart.

So I show up. Right away I know my friend purposely stood next to the guy. I walk in and hit the button....right on the other side of the corpsman. Now the other wall is completely empty and we're all standing together on the other wall.

When he hears the water kick on he notices I'm there. I said, "hey guys, how's everything going?"

He kind of shakes his head and says, "Why? Why would you guys possibly stand next to me?" He thought the entire thing was pretty funny even though he wouldn't say it.

I say, "What? I figure if we want to chat a bit it's just easier this way." The I asked my friend how his day was and what his post shower plans were.

I'm sure I peaked here and there in there. I agree that everyone does to some degree.

However, I'm not a public shower kind of guy. Even when I do cardio at the gym, or if I sweat my ass off, I don't shower with others if I don't absolutely have to. Besides the military I never did it before, and probably won't do it again.

I plead guilty!!!

reaper Wrote:. Then my friend shows up and takes the shower head right next to him, even though he has plenty of options that would have kept them apart.

This reminds me of a panic attack I once had in the showers.

Gorgeous guy knows I'm interested in him and always takes the place right next to me.

One day he starts walking back and forth right in front of me, stark naked.

Finally Gorgeous Guy makes contact: throws a plastic object at me, laughs and bends over me to pick it up.

That's when I had my panic attack, I could barely breathe! Sad

I remember on my ship in the Navy there was this one guy I would stare at every time if we were in the showers at the same time...he was from PA...he was so damn sexy

MisterLove Wrote:This reminds me of a panic attack I once had in the showers.

Gorgeous guy knows I'm interested in him and always takes the place right next to me.

One day he starts walking back and forth right in front of me, stark naked.

Finally Gorgeous Guy makes contact: throws a plastic object at me, laughs and bends over me to pick it up.

That's when I had my panic attack, I could barely breathe! Sad

I'm not sure that was a panic attack....it just sounds like all the blood may have rushed to your penis.