Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sneak peek at the showers
Borg69 Wrote:To me the difference between the two is a few meters of geography. Wink

Whether you're at them, or physically in them, you're still close enough to sneak a peek.

Like baseball. The difference between being at the game, or in the game, either way you're still there... it just depends on how far in you are.

Thanks for the reply Sweetie.

I guess 'at the showers' is probably more adequate then, most of the peeking takes place in the changing room looll

Pretend to get shampoo in your eyes and then look down.....but not all the way down to the floor.

No one will suspect.

[Image: 81412068.jpg]

Borg69 Wrote:To me the difference between the two is a few meters of geography. Wink

Whether you're at them, or physically in them, you're still close enough to sneak a peek.

Like baseball. The difference between being at the game, or in the game, either way you're still there... it just depends on how far in you are.

English is so weird.

On a train, but in a car.
On a ship, but in a boat.
On the road, but in the driveway.

reaper Wrote:What if during the window shopping the blood starts to flow in the right places? Do you make it a quick rinse and head out?

I heard if you get wood showering at Planet Fitness an alarm sounds! Smile

I have been chuckling to this mental image ever since you said it!Grlaugh

As a teen I was in a residential all boys school, guys liked to show off and no one wash bashful about looking.
At the gym that I went to recently guys were horribly bashful, us old farts would strip and shower the dudes in their 20's or 30's only went down to their undies.
Fine with me, I love undies on a guy, very sexy.
We had a large mirror with hair dryers provided, I found that by standing their drying my hair I could see the dudes at their lockers behind me, yes, changing, OMG! so hot.
So no, you aren't the only guy who checks out other guys when he gets the chance.

I dropped for the shy guys today at the gym....but what a tease it was, tried all the angles too - its amazing how they can put boxer shorts back on under a towel standing on one leg without falling over just so they don't reveal the goodys lol

The modesty of all the young guys today is embarrassing.

Is every guy now so afraid that they won't measure up or that everyone is a cock gobbler?

Rareboy Wrote:The modesty of all the young guys today is embarrassing.

Is every guy now so afraid that they won't measure up or that everyone is a cock gobbler?

I used to not be okay of people seeing it, but I think if I ever got another gym membership, I don't think I'd care. I may not have the most appealing body to some people, but I love my body now and could care less what the guys see in there now. I think this change has to do with the guys I've been with loved my body

You know, TBH, this is motivating me to join a gym again.Teufel

[Image: Cover-608x400.jpg]

More locker rooms like this please.