Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sneak peek at the showers
Rareboy Wrote:Carry a hand mirror around with you and hold it up as though you were looking at your contact lens in order to stare at the guy with the huge cock behind you. No one will catch on.

Reminds me of the scene in Steel Magnolias when Ouiser pulled out her makeup mirror in the men's locker room.

I'm weird - I can't recall the last time I did this. Yeah, if a guy is right in my line of sight, I'll give him a look, but otherwise, nope.

I had a guy I thought was checking me out in the changing room once, so I deliberately slowed down the process. Kept going to the mirror to comb my hair and whatnot. I finally left when I ran out of ways to draw it out any longer. (I guess I could've jumped back INTO the shower, but that seemed...weird.) So I left and sat down outside, pretending to read a brochure. He came out a bit later and left without a backward glance, so either he wasn't checking me out....or he changed his mind....or he just missed me entirely. Smile

Lex

virge Wrote:you know nothing about the fine points of checking guys out in the showers until you spend 4 years doing it everyday in the military. It was a constant thing, not just in the showers. Imagine mornings with 6 showerheads, 30 guys and so much morning wood you could have built a one mile long fence. Then try to act like you're not looking.

O.O

GO ONNN... !

zzz

Hey!!!!!!!!!!! No can do man! hahahhaha!

If I start telling too much shit on others --- others will be telling my shit.

I went swimming this week and all I have to say is this: SMALL BUTT, BOUNCING DICK