Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
So I lost my virginity today
It was certainly an enjoyable experience. I hooked up with a guy I met via a dating app, he was pretty nice and considerate for my first time. He was clean, so we went bareback(possibly not the best choice, but it seemed very appealing at the time) I took the more submissive role, and my partner climaxed inside of me twice... I don't feel like anything has changed really outside of the fact I now know what sex is actually like.

However, one thing is sort of bugging me, and I'd like to ask the advice/knowledge of any other bareback bottoms out there.. How long does it take to 'clear out' after a guy has orgasmed inside of you? I've used the bathroom about three times today since having intercourse, and I still feel a bit gooey/sticky back there. Will this sort itself out on its own with time, or should I do something to clean up back there? I'm really in the dark given that I'm quite inexperienced in all this.

I am very happy for you ! Nothing like good sex to make you feel alive....

As for the cum depends on how much and how deep....it varies really....

I have had it slide down my leg at some of the most inopportune times...and then there is the cum "fart". I think it might be a pocket of trapped air from getting fucked..they are never fun if you are out and about..always a surprise :eek: when it happens (never wear white pants) :biggrin:

...and now...I have to ask (sorry.,..but I do)..what made you feel it was OK for a first time with a guy you don't know to not wear a condom?

East Wrote:I am very happy for you ! Nothing like good sex to make you feel alive....

As for the cum depends on how much and how deep....it varies really....

I have had it slide down my leg at some of the most inopportune times...and then there is the cum "fart". I think it might be a pocket of trapped air from getting fucked..they are never fun if you are a-out and about..always a surprise :eek: wen it happens (never wear white pants) :biggrin:

...and now...I have to ask (sorry.,..but I do)..what made you feel it was OK for a first time with a guy you don't know to not wear a condom?

A mix of impulsivity, a hormonal desire to be bred, and naivete to believe he was honest in stating he did not have any form of STD. Rationally speaking, I'm aware it was a poor choice, but human beings aren't always rational, or at least I'm not, as much as I normally try to be.

He got pretty wild, and it was a fairly intense experience. As far as depth goes, he was only a little above average in size(6 range) so not sure what impact that might have. Is there anything I should do to try to clean back there? Or just sit back and deal with it til it sorts itself out?

Seriously? You met a stranger for the first time and let him bareback you? No offence man but if you're this stupid, you shouldn't be having sex.

Get tested now and say your prayers you don't have HIV.

Edward Wrote:Seriously? You met a stranger for the first time and let him bareback you? No offence man but if you're this stupid, you shouldn't be having sex.

Get tested now and say your prayers you don't have HIV.

You'll have to wait three months before you do a test. Doing a test immediately will reveal precisely nothing. But I agree with Edward, you were to say the least foolish, and yes you should get yourself tested.
"You can be young without money but you can't be old without money"
Maggie the Cat from "Cat on a Hot Tin Roof." by Tennessee Williams

Think things through next time. Even couples that love one another take precautions and wear condoms.

anothergaynerd Wrote:A mix of impulsivity, a hormonal desire to be bred, and naivete to believe he was honest in stating he did not have any form of STD. Rationally speaking, I'm aware it was a poor choice, but human beings aren't always rational, or at least I'm not, as much as I normally try to be.

Hey, as long as you understand it. Ordinarily, this is where I'd suggest taking better precautions in the future, but, as you say, human beings aren't always rational, and sometimes the body wants what the body wants.

Lex

i don't think he needs a lecture. he's stated already he knew it wasn't the smartest choice. none of us always go the smartest way in life. sometimes we do things that aren't so smart but we weigh the pros and cons and we decide to take the risk for whatever reason. it's at that individual's own discretion and unless he is ignorant of the facts he doesn't need scolding.

and personally, i've put pleasure ahead of safety at times as well. and i'd do it again under certain circumstances. you can't be 100% safe anyway, no matter what you do in life.
''Do I look civilized to you?''

anothergaynerd Wrote:A mix of impulsivity, a hormonal desire to be bred, and naivete to believe he was honest in stating he did not have any form of STD. Rationally speaking, I'm aware it was a poor choice, but human beings aren't always rational, or at least I'm not, as much as I normally try to be.

He got pretty wild, and it was a fairly intense experience. As far as depth goes, he was only a little above average in size(6 range) so not sure what impact that might have. Is there anything I should do to try to clean back there? Or just sit back and deal with it til it sorts itself out?

SMH....well, all those feelings of him being a "nice guy" and your need to be "bred" are going to circle in your mind for some time yet, especially as you wait for your HIV test results to come back.
Thank you for further undermining my faith in human intelligence.
~Beaux

Well have you checked between the couch cushions? It's always the last place you look.