Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
So I lost my virginity today
Ahh, not one reply for the actual question posted here.. Ohh well, day 2 and I'm feeling fine now so I suppose the whole 'squishy' thing worked itself out.

meridannight Wrote:i don't think he needs a lecture. he's stated already he knew it wasn't the smartest choice. none of us always go the smartest way in life. sometimes we do things that aren't so smart but we weigh the pros and cons and we decide to take the risk for whatever reason. it's at that individual's own discretion and unless he is ignorant of the facts he doesn't need scolding.

and personally, i've put pleasure ahead of safety at times as well. and i'd do it again under certain circumstances. you can't be 100% safe anyway, no matter what you do in life.

Thank you for this. As I've said, it wasn't the smartest decision I've ever made, far from it, but in the spur of the moment it was damn enjoyable, and I'm fully aware of the risks at hand, and likely won't be repeating this choice any time in the near future. Tbh, as fun as sex was, its not something I feel I'll need frequently, or even want frequently. But I'm glad I had that first experience, and I know I'll be better prepared and think things through more clearly before any future encounters.

Beaux Wrote:SMH....well, all those feelings of him being a "nice guy" and your need to be "bred" are going to circle in your mind for some time yet, especially as you wait for your HIV test results to come back.
Thank you for further undermining my faith in human intelligence.
~Beaux

You're very welcome friend. I am always happy to help in any way I can! If it helps further devalue your faith in humanity as a whole, I'd like to let you know I'm also a furry. <3

Wade Wrote:Well have you checked between the couch cushions? It's always the last place you look.

I checked, I found 57 cents there as well as some lint and what I *think* is a Taiwanese coin of some sort(not sure if 25 dollars, or 25 cents..) but no virginity there. Mighta lost it somewhere on the bed of the guy I was having sex with. Should I ask him about it, or would that be awkward?

Lexington Wrote:Hey, as long as you understand it. Ordinarily, this is where I'd suggest taking better precautions in the future, but, as you say, human beings aren't always rational, and sometimes the body wants what the body wants.

Lex

I have to concur with this. You'll have enough of us lecturing you about the risks of the decision you made...but in the meantime...on the subject of the leftover jizz...once you have the next BM it will all have passed, as it were. In the meantime, probably what you are feeling is the leftover sensation of nerve endings from the pounding your hole took. It can make it feel like you still have something in your lower colon area for a few hours or even a day or so.

Welcome to the well fucked club in the meantime.

and next time...please be more considerate of your own health and the risk you might then pose to others.

Rareboy Wrote:and next time...please be more considerate of your own health and the risk you might then pose to others.

Or, you know, don't.

You created a profile on a hook-up site. You found this guy, and made arrangements to go have sex with him. This presumably wasn't a spur-of-the-moment encounter. I may be wrong here, but I think you barebacked because you wanted to from the get-go. And even if that isn't the case, nothing in your posts suggests much regret with that decision (unless having cum-ass proves to be more of a hassle than you make it out to be here).

Given that, the reasons you give for going without condoms your first time are going to be just as valid the second time, the third time, every time. Sex always has a sense of impulsivity, and it's often a time to leave the rational part of your brain by the side of the bed. And I'm guessing that if you wanted to be "bred" the first time, I'm guessing you'll want to be bred again. It may be you decide never to bring condoms into the bedroom at all, and of course, that's your choice to make. But I do think it's worth mulling over now, while your rational and non-impulsive side of the brain is still in control. Some of us have found that even in our most uninhibited moments, we can still throw a condom on and lube it up even in our sex-fueled frenzied state. Smile

Lex

I call troll post.
My BS meter went krazy after reading the opening post.

Hey anothergaynerd, you may want to look at going on PrEP. You take a pill once a day and if you don't already have HIV it can keep the virus from infecting you. You do have to take it every day without fail for it to work. You can use a smart phone app to remind you to take it. There's a gay health clinic in Santa Ana that could educate your about it.

A lot of guys in their 20s take risks feeling they're invincible. They soon learn that they are not. Some risk reduction might serve you well.

anothergaynerd Wrote:You're very welcome friend. I am always happy to help in any way I can! If it helps further devalue your faith in humanity as a whole, I'd like to let you know I'm also a furry. <3

I checked, I found 57 cents there as well as some lint and what I *think* is a Taiwanese coin of some sort(not sure if 25 dollars, or 25 cents..) but no virginity there. Mighta lost it somewhere on the bed of the guy I was having sex with. Should I ask him about it, or would that be awkward?

this is useless posturing. their comments were fully valid.

i'm inclined to agree you're a troll based on this reaction alone.
''Do I look civilized to you?''