Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
So I'm thinking about my virginity...
DarkDaisuke Wrote:I'm not all about sex but I do want to find a boyfriend and lose my virginity <_< thats just me I want the experience and to be done with it. More than anything, I want a boyfriend

Keep in mind that last part more than anything. You've already identified what actually is the most important thing to you. The other will come as a consequence of that.

Mr. Lonely Wrote:there is MORE to being gay than JUST SEX

And life generally. I was 24 or 25 before I had sex for the first time, and I was so screwed up that that was with a woman. And afterwards I thought "er, is that it?". I tried many more times, but it just never did it for me. She was thrilled - I could last for hours and never cum. For me, it was a totally empty experience.

Then I finally did accept my sexuality, did have sex with a man for the first time, and it blew me away.

What I'm trying to say is, get your headspace right first. 99% of sex is between your ears. Doing it for the sake of doing it isn't going to make you happy. If that's your aim, then you may as well just buy a big box of Kleenex and a oil tanker of lube, because it won't make you happy. You have to be in the right place as a person first.

Genersis Wrote:I hear alot of people on the internet say:
"I wish i'd of waited"
But i've never heard anyone say:
"I Lost it to some random person, i don't regret it one bit"

But i guess, no matter what, it is going to be your dessision.

Either way, play safe.Confusedmile:

THIS! ^ Smile

honestly thought that was an excellent point, and it gets a second from me.
I remember feeling like that and thinking it was the biggest deal in the world, then afterward you'll be wondering what all the fuss was about. In my opinion, it's better to regret something you have done than something you haven't, and I wish I'd gotten down to it earlier because I was raised the same way, and ended up with a lot of catching up to do!

there's no perfect way to lose your viriginity, sadly... although I would greatly advise you to be at least dating the guy and think he's okay Smile as opposed to doing it for the sake of it.

Yeah, I pointed out the obvious *hugs* but don't worry about it too much, have some confidence and find out as much as you can so you don't turn up like "okay, you do everything" ... best advice I can give.

conechvn Wrote:I wish your comment can be true.
But from my own observation all young gay guys are just rushing for something physical. Everyone that I met just wanted a hot body, a cute face and a big penis.
Probably, it will be different as we get older but I think youngster should loose themselves a little bit and be safe. So by the time we are over 35, have a life partner, we should be able to say "been there, done that, get over it" not "I wonder how it feels to be a slut and I am thinking about cheating on my partner for some casual sex"

Just to do a little bit of double-posting Rolleyes this really knocked me for six...

I think my partner and I would both fall squarely into the last few sentences of this quote, and it does bother me, part of the reason I carefully encourage people to at least get a little physical and try things, as it's a major worry of mine. I do get tempted like that because I didn't have as much casual sex earlier, and my partner seems quite happy in that respect having came out and been on the scene from a sorta regular age 18+

he tells me things I don't want ot hear. I wish I had more things people didn't want to hear lol ... so you pick your side, it's all about balance.

ask yourself what you're really afraid of, and before you answer "i don't know" see if you REALLY don't know. chances are you do. BE HONEST WITH YOURSELF.