Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
So I went to my first "gay" club!
watkins Wrote:i have a gay bar right next to my house so prefer just going there!

That's handy! :biggrin:

monk Wrote:That's handy! :biggrin:

'tis indeed :tongue:

Genuinely 125 metres away. Oh yeeaaaahhhh.

Romania gay clubs: AWFULL, wanking clubs >.<" .
Looking forward to see the german gay clubs, but not alone :|

mihai Wrote:Romania gay clubs: AWFULL, wanking clubs >.<" .
Looking forward to see the german gay clubs, but not alone :|

By not alone i mean that i don;t speak german so good

I've never been a gay club or gay bar (or a straight club / bar for that matter... I've been told I'm not missing anything) I'm too old to go to clubs plus I can't dance even if my life depended on it LOL (and going to a gay club even if it wasn't for those 2 things, I'd be far too afraid to go in one...)

I might go watch this little race in the city ... unlike a 'straight' race where guys would wear running shoes.. this is a 'gay' race and they have to wear high heels LOL (its a fundraiser for GLBT youth) should be fun to watch Smile
The 'after party'' is going to be at a gay bar, so I'll have to skip it......

mihail the gay clubs in germany are great (at least the ones that i went to). i love them because they play alot of house and jump music

"Screw boys! I just wanna dance tonight! I just wanna dance!" Smile

Cheerleader2 Congratulations ! On going to your first gay club.
I remember when I went to my first gay club around 14 years ago, Wow !
But people must have thought that I was frozen as I was so nervous that I found it difficult to move.
Just be careful but most of all enjoy yourself and if you can find some friends who can go with you then that would make it much more fun.
I don't think that Gay clubs are the only place though as society has opened up alot more now and there are so many other places so called "Gay friendly" where you could go as being Gay is much more accepted these days.
I look forward to meeting Mr right myself when he comes along, And I hope that you do as well.
Any advice you need there is always someone on the forums so don't hesitate to get typing.
I wish you all the very best. Confusedmile:

biwarlock Wrote:mihail the gay clubs in germany are great (at least the ones that i went to). i love them because they play alot of house and jump music

Well that is my problem Big Grin I listen to : ska, industrial, some metal, punk... don;t think there will be something ... hmm ...
Nvm have to try anyway. I ussually go in "metal bars" , play some pool , place a few bets with the elderly Big Grin.
And for clubs i go where the music is familiar to ska and "funky"