Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
So sweet, so golden, so perfect, so long.............
There's actually a lot of people in my area who raise bees, and I see quite a lot of them in the summer, but that might just be where I live because there's now a huge emphasis on making an agricultural comeback.

Although I agree, honey is fantastic, I'm more worried about what will happen to all the other foods I love when and if bees kick the can. The European honey bee pollinates +80% of commercial food crops, so with out them you can say goodbye to most of the following: corn, wheat (and therefore bread, pasta, semolina), berries (gooybye blueberries, strawberries, red currants, gooseberries), many other fruits (including pears, apples, plums).

In short, much as I love honey, I love those adorable fuzzy little yellow-black striped bees that do so much for us. Both my tummy and I shall miss them greatly if they bite the dust Sad

I would not mind raising bees to get the population going around here again, but that takes money.

Spam is everything

liquid, but thick and sticky, we're talking about... Oink

Not a big fan of honey, but I hope the bees do not fall into extinction.
[Image: 51806835273_f5b3daba19_t.jpg]  <<< It's mine!

ARTPOP Wrote:Spam is everything

Mmmmmmm, Honey Spam
[Image: golden_honey_spam_large.jpg]

sillyboy86 Wrote:liquid, but thick and sticky, we're talking about... Oink

Nasty boy!!!!

[Image: HoneyManLogo.jpg]
[Image: 1031878_4e14_625x1000.jpg]

there is this really old man who makes honey and he gives is once in a while. i love to use it for scrapes and for sex... i need honey now!!! i used our last jar up yesterday with peanutbutter and jelly.

sitchblap Wrote:there is this really old man who makes honey and he gives is once in a while. i love to use it for scrapes and for sex... i need honey now!!! i used our last jar up yesterday with peanutbutter and jelly.

Oh you narsty Guamanian :p . yuh kno seh seh a diabetes ah Inna ya rass dat Rofl

~~

But we had loads of bees here, but they dun drop off like a mother out for child support :/

They're common enough that we know what the heck they are, but as opposed my younger days of catching them in soda bottles in abundance, kids could hardly be pressed to see more than a solo flyer now.

Similar with our Monarchs, but those are more common than bees here, maybe around the same.

I always attributed it to our local birds multiplying and eating them off.

Some places, like Butterfly gardens we have here and a place we call Botanical Garden, they are in abundance, but these places usually have fences to small for us, but big enough for them. And Botanical gardens is just a big bug reserve basically, so they're just safe there.

Coffee