Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Some of my macro photography
Well for starters I am no professional photographer, but I do enjoy photography. Even do a little bit on film...then after having to wait over a week to get a roll of film developed I learned how to develop C41 process film myself...but anyway, these are my favorites that I have done...

There's more but this is a good start...I'm kind of nuts for macro photography...than and astronomical photography...timelapse and so on.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

"I’m not expecting to grow flowers in a desert, but I can live and breathe and see the sun in wintertime"
Check out my stuff!

Cool. Smile

Cool man, I especially like the one with the butterfly.

Nice ones Axel. I'm no photographer either but I enjoy taking what I call "snaps" that now and again have some photographic value. It's such a pity that it is only possible to post thumbnails here on GS, such a small format makes it impossible to appreciate the details. The only othesr way would be to post URLs to a Flickr or Photobucket account. I have a Flickr account but Yahoo won't let me access it from London.

Keep going and post more.
"You can be young without money but you can't be old without money"
Maggie the Cat from "Cat on a Hot Tin Roof." by Tennessee Williams

I'll probably setup a Flickr account...I may even already have one and forgot about it lol

I briefly thought about setting up my server run IIS (webserver) but takes some commitment, and since I don't actually have a static IP I have to go with something like No-IP...more red tape than it's worth. So Flickr it will probably be...

But thanks for the compliments...I have a really neat "super" macro shot of a read/write head from a 500 GB notebook hard disk...it's of course not much in an artistic respect but taking a picture of something smaller than a flake of pepper and getting it at the just the right angle and in focus was pretty cool and just looking at the design of the thing...
"I’m not expecting to grow flowers in a desert, but I can live and breathe and see the sun in wintertime"
Check out my stuff!

Love those pictures, some amazing detailed captured in them

Beautiful pictures Axel Smile. You have talent!

Alto Wrote:very nice, have you got any examples of astronomical photography?

Well here's one, I really would love to get a tripod that I can setup to track the night sky...but they're really expensive...

Keep in mind these are hardly great...I really need a better lenses for some of the stuff I am trying to do.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Check out my stuff!

That last one in the OP is killer!

Will you start doing other things too? Like people, or is this your area of preference?
[Image: 05onfire1_xp-jumbo-v2.jpg?quality=90&auto=webp]

Here's one of my time-lapse. Just need to wait for a night that is clear and doesn't frost.

Check out my stuff!