Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Speaking of virginity...
Sounds like a pretty Awesome first time to me! Smile

BlueStar Wrote:... However a girl in a fast car passed by and screamed "go ahead, kiss him!!"

20 years ago they screamed at gays... but nothing quite this nice...Rolleyes

Well I don't know what to say when someone tells of their first sexual experience... congratulations? IDK....

Remind me to never ask you 'how's it hanging'.... Wink :tongue:

You had me at 8....

I melted at your post BStar. Always knew there was someone out there who would appreciate the great guy you are. I'm a total sucker for romance. I couldn't be happier for you honey.

ClapClapClapCheerleader2ClapClapClap

Congratulations on what sounds like a nice first time. As others have said, there's nothing that "supposed" to happen.

I'm curious about what you wrote:

BlueStar Wrote:Oh and after sunset we went on the beach, when we returned to his home all the way I was too drunk lol. We walked arms around each others' shoulders for I was losing clear sight, and we would have been suspected if I didn't really act like I had some headache from alcohol. However a girl in a fast car passed by and screamed "go ahead, kiss him!!", she scared the shit out of me. I know I must be more careful next time...

I saw you're from Lebanon - what's it like for gay people there?

Thank you all very much for your support!! Bighug

Stevie Wrote:I melted at your post BStar. Always knew there was someone out there who would appreciate the great guy you are. I'm a total sucker for romance. I couldn't be happier for you honey.

ClapClapClapCheerleader2ClapClapClap

We all have that someone, somewhere on earth who we'll fall in reciprocate true love with... And sometimes all we have to do is wait for them Smile Wink

Wow, good for you! You're lucky, most guys are strictly one or the other. I have yet to top and bottom in one session. Good luck with this guy, sounds like he's quite a catch Wink

Bluelight Wrote:Wow, good for you! You're lucky, most guys are strictly one or the other. I have yet to top and bottom in one session. Good luck with this guy, sounds like he's quite a catch Wink

Indeed he is xD
He's mostly top, I'm mostly bottom, but he agreed on 50/50 that first time. We wanted to try every kind of sex together. It would have been quite amazing if we had more space (we did it in a public toilet SpermMooning), but I'm glad we had been able to find a place after all Perverted-smiley

Emiliano Wrote:Congratulations on what sounds like a nice first time. As others have said, there's nothing that "supposed" to happen.

I saw you're from Lebanon - what's it like for gay people there?

That girl screaming was in fact abusing us.

LGBT people in Lebanon suffer implicitly from homophobic people more than explicitly. In other words, it's far more about religions (Christianity & Islam) or religious related views that are scared from homosexuality more than they hate it. Instead of just scorn, anger or hatred from homophobic people, those turn toward super-heavy attempts to make terrible fun of LGBT people the second they become suspicious about somebody's sexual identity.

Besides, same-sex acts are condemned by the law. Gay guys are not allowed to serve openly in the military either. No political, social or medical support and protection are available except in 1 LGBT non-governmental organization.

For more detailed answers: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/LGBT_rights_in_Lebanon.

Thanks Smile and sorry for my belated reply Smile

good for you! Snake