Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Stepping back
I need a bit of advise, I have spent a lot of time thinking about things. As a person who has balanced on the eadge between homosexuality and heterosexuality, I have been quite confused, feelings and ideas have been influenced by others so much I am a bit lost as to who I really am.

I have been programmed to think I am this or that based on what I look at, or like. I want to loose that "programming" but I need a bit of guidence. Alas I find straight, and bi websites only continue to try and program me, based on their members opinions. I have found this sight has members that don't attempt to tell me who I am.

I am starting a quest for self realization, and I would like to hear some experiences, from people in this quest.

Hank, it isn't something that you can do or will happen over night, just like the 'programming' of the way you are thinking now has happened over time to shape the way you are now, the change is going to have to go the same way.

The first step is realising there is an issue, the second step is where you are now - looking for direction.

No one can tell you how you should be, that is in your heart so you have to start listening to your heart and that will give you your direction. Your heart has already told you what you want, now you have to listen to your heart to get direction.

You are doing well so far, but stop looking to others for approval and direction because that is all in your heart.

Be true to yourself and stay strong Wink

Thanks dfiant