Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Take a moment to be Superficial
So, let's be shallow guys (;

Since everybody cares about this, even I do not going to lie, What is the MOST amount of likes you have ever received on a Facebook post? What was that post?

I've gotten 115 on a status. That status (excuse the language) :
how to ask a girl out;
Get that motherfucker alone, so no one else is with you. Sit her the fuck down and sit down right next to her. Give her something, like idk chocolate or whatever the fuck girls like, tampons or some shit. Hold her hands, both of them, not just one cause that's fucking pussy. Look into her eyes, deep as fuck, do that shit don't just think about doing it. Stay there for a few seconds, hold that position then when you have big enough balls ask the bitch out. Just five simple words "Will you be my girlfriend?" cause that shit's cuter than "will you go out with me?" After all this you will have a girlfriend then you will come back and thank me for this. Have fun being in a relationship fuckers.

On a comment I received 39 likes after I said "Bit**es be eating tampons nowadays, no.thanks." after someone asked me why I was gay.

You? Big Grin

Your statement 'Since every one cares' is not a fact, its your opinion. I'm someone, and I frankly don't give a hoot how many likes any post gets.

I do not even like most things - I dislike that the only option is to like or to unlike - there is no option to hate a thing... much of the crap people post on Facebook, Twitter and other such sites.

Like is not the only option in the world - dislike and even indifference should be allowed.

Facebook sucks - twitter sucks, in my humble opinion these 'social networks' are there for people to stroke their egos and find some meaning in a life otherwise pathetic and useless, while they waste time doing inane, stupid crap where they could be out in the world making real lasting positive impact.

Bowyn Aerrow Wrote:...
Facebook sucks - twitter sucks, in my humble opinion these 'social networks' are there for people to stroke their egos and find some meaning in a life otherwise pathetic and useless, while they waste time doing inane, stupid crap where they could be out in the world making real lasting positive impact.

Unfortunately, most people fail to make a lasting positive impact in the world.
I wouldn't consider them much more inane than this site, or many of the thing people do in their spare time.

What's the point of Facebook, Twitter and such? So someone you don't' even know likes something you said does it matter what anyone thinks of you? It doesn't matter to me the only reason I see for having accounts there is if someplace is giving away something you want and you need an account to get it. I've made a deletes so many of those dumb things I need a prize for it. LOL

I got a handful of likes when I posted "I am convinced the only reason Theraflu works is because people want to get better so they don't have to take more Theraflu."

I have a FB account but only my close family/friends have access to view. Locked off from the public. Don't even use it that much.

Mick

I don't really care at all. The most I've gotten was probably around 20 or something, for a nonsensical, stupid one o:

"I went to the bathroom to take out my contacts, but it turns out I didn't have them in to begin with. So basically, what happened is, I poked myself a few times in the eye until I finally understood."

I also don't have many followers on Twitter. I guess it's because I don't post much. Right Nathan? lol

When i saw this thread i was thinking my superificial moments watchin Geordie Shore and Jersey Shore but then i read it was about facebook. Sad
I dont count my likes although most propably it should be my thanking status on my birthday Tongue

I dont really post status, afraid that it would just be ignored..because really, there's nothing interesting about me. Lol. Or maybe, I dont wanna share too much to many strangers and acquaintances, I only know 1/4 of my FB friends personally, the rest, I dont know them at all, they just added me.

But when it comes to likes, it was on my graduation pic. It had like 137 likes. Lol

With twitter, I dont have it. But if I would have a crush and he has an account, I might register just to stalk him. :p