Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Terrible Price of Fame
Now that talented young actor Heath Ledger has been found dead in New York. Possibly drug related. Oh how I wish the filth that lead these young people into such a downward path could be thrown into a fire.....Alive.:mad:

:arrow-thru-heart:

Who???? Goodness ... i am genuinely shocked and sad. :eek: I just loved heath ledger for the first film i saw with him A Knight's Tale .Funny but on Sunday we were talking with a friend about him and how we havent seen any new films with Heath Ledger since Brokeback Mountain and wondering why. So shocked. If his death is drug related i would be more disappointed though. I just dont get it , how weak people are! I cant see it as the price of fame but the price of being weak. They have everything going for them and they just screw up! Cry

I can't believe it! I am looking forward to the new Batman because I thought Heath Ledger is going to make a fantastic joker (the previews look awesome).
I don't think I have seen too many of his films, but I do respect him. Really terrible...

Yes, the news shocked me too.... I hadn't got Heath Ledger down as a drug addict of any kind, but then if he was depressed he could have popped just too many pills and wanted to do away with life, but to leave a two-year old dadless, that shows real despair. How utterly sad!
(attristé) PA Cry

Yeah so sad... If he was depressed there are people who are trained to help and they do save lives every day!!! He should have seek help so the other troubled hollywood stars. What can you say now but bless his soul... :frown:

Indeed a sad day in the acting world. Heath Ledger was a decent actor... and like Spotysocks, I first saw him in A Knight's Tale.

Such a shame :frown:

[Image: 38_heath_ledger.jpg]

And at 28 as well ... no life Confusedad:.

I read in an article that they were prescription drugs though, so it might not be as seedy as some believe ... if the report I read is accurate of course ...

In any event, I too mourn the loss of such a talented young actor.

!?!?! Shadow !?!?!

EDIT: I've just checked another report and it confirms that it was prescription drugs that were around him, so I don't think it's a pusher-scenario ...