Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The trevails of same sex marriage
Same sex marriage might be accepted in many countries but when you travel through countries where it is not recognised, expect problems:

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/04/...-he-wasnt/
"You can be young without money but you can't be old without money"
Maggie the Cat from "Cat on a Hot Tin Roof." by Tennessee Williams

Simple solution: don't travel to any of these places. One has to be aware of the current legislation in any place one is inteding to visit.

Some countries at the very least recognize foreing ss marriages even when it's not legal there, but some other are a simple "no, thank you".
[Image: 05onfire1_xp-jumbo-v2.jpg?quality=90&auto=webp]

Insertnamehere Wrote:Simple solution: don't travel to any of these places. One has to be aware of the current legislation in any place one is inteding to visit.

Some countries at the very least recognize foreing ss marriages even when it's not legal there, but some other are a simple "no, thank you".

I'm not married not have any intention of marrying but if I were it would not stop me from travelling to those countries, I would just be aware of what I could and could not do. The only countries I definitely would not travel to would be those that are blatantly homophobic like many African countries. Wasn't it Nigeria that tried to introduce the death penalty for being homosexual?
"You can be young without money but you can't be old without money"
Maggie the Cat from "Cat on a Hot Tin Roof." by Tennessee Williams

LONDONER Wrote:I'm not married not have any intention of marrying but if I were it would not stop me from travelling to those countries, I would just be aware of what I could and could not do. The only countries I definitely would not travel to would be those that are blatantly homophobic like many African countries. Wasn't it Nigeria that tried to introduce the death penalty for being homosexual?

Uganda and a few others already have that Sad