Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Thinking about getting pierced
Alright so like the title says I'm thinking about getting at least one piercing. In particular, I'm thinking about getting my nipple pierced, maybe both. It's something I've thought about doing since I was younger, but then I think I'm 35 years old and I'm too old for that. My boyfriend says he's okay with it so I've got the support on that end, but I just don't know. I have two tattoos already, one on my arm and one on my back, and I tolerated the pain of both of those pretty good, but I'm a little worried about what getting pierced will feel like too. Anyone got any words of wisdom on this?

-involuntary cringe-

So nipple piercings are slightly attractive, but I imagine it would hurt....

As for words of Wisdom: If a piercing is what thou wantest, thou shouldest GO FOR IT! Smile

I had both my nipples pierced and I have a tattoo; the pain for both is really not that bad, so go for it Smile

I think a lot of it is the whole "what will others think" factor. And I know that really shouldn't matter because it's my body. Plus I don't want to do it and then regret it.

I understand tattoo's, I dont understand getting holes poked in your body just to put a small metal rod or ring in.

Personally, I am turned off by piercings. Tat's are nice, if done correctly and the picture isnt something idiotic.

I saw a guy once who had rings in his ears, nose, nipples, his pecker, and then he had a chain connecting them all. All I could think about was what a dumb fuck he was! I mean, really....one catch on a door frame, table corner, or whatever, and "its all over".

If you feel you have too, then just get one. If you dont like it, you can take it out and the hole will close up.
If you feel you are happy with it, then go get the other one.

My mother once bought me a book called no tattoos until you're thirty.

I say go for it.

My nipples are pretty sensitive, and I had both pierced for a while, and the initial pain wasn't so bad. The problem was lifting boxes and holding them against my chest without flipping the ring and tearing the fistula (at the time I worked for Devil*Mart).

Do what you want.

words of wisdom? Stop being a bloody sook and go and get it done already Wink

dfiant Wrote:words of wisdom? Stop being a bloody sook and go and get it done already Wink

Well I have to get the money for it first!! LOL It's only $40 for both of them but I'm in between paydays right now and money's a little tight. But I'm gonna get it done as soon as I can. Thanks everyone for your words of advice. Smile

archubbycub Wrote:Well I have to get the money for it first!! LOL It's only $40 for both of them but I'm in between paydays right now and money's a little tight. But I'm gonna get it done as soon as I can. Thanks everyone for your words of advice. Smile

Why money?

All you need is a safety pin, a lighter, and a belt. That is, unless you're going to be a big sook about it (a word I just learned from dfiant, thank you).