Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Third world immigration (UK)
Thousands of infected immigrants who come into Britain is doubling HIV, trebling TB and increasing twenty fold the risk of catching hepatitis b.

Already putting a strain on the NHS, set to increase.

The politicians of today have a lot to answer for. Enough is enough.

1 BILLION spent every year treating sickly immigrants and asylum seekers as they bring complex disease to UK, A fraction of the money we spend on individual cases would treat far more people in there own countries.

Inmigration does need to be regulated better than that..sure, specially when it comes to a country with limited territory as the UK

but for infectious diseases, those are things you catch for not taking care of yourself and being careful, doesn't matter if it's 2000 foreigners infected or 2000 Brits infected.

Do remember, also, my dear owl that a century ago it was the other way arround..

my country is living proof of what heavy European inmigration was all about back then

and we took you, Brits, and Germans and French and Italians and Croatians, and Hungarians and Ukrainians in with arms open..Confusedmile:

Thank you southy for your well-thought reply. Yes i do sometimes think any problems we have today is divine retribution for are past mis-deeds... there is one or two....

Thanks, Partis..

I do agree that in the UK and everywhere for that matter, inmigration needs to be better regulated..

we have a problem with many illegal Peruvians in Chile..

I've never had a problem with inmigrants, but illegal aliens are a whole other story, csuse they are indeed more mouths to feed, but don't get taxed by the state..

P.S: I want to see you in colors!!!!!

Same thing with the USA. All the garbage from other countries get FREE healthcare, while ACTUAL Americans not only have to suffer without healthcare, they have to pay DOUBLE the taxes because of it! And now Obamacare wants us to even pay MORE???!!!!!

You want healthcare costs and diseases to go DOWN........STOP LETTING THEM INTO THE COUNTRY!!!!

The USA NEEDS to be put on a 12 step recovery program!!!!!

1. CLOSE THE DOORS TO THIS COUNTRY for no LESS than 20 years.
2. Ship ALL aliens, illegals, and immigrants BACK where they came from (since 2000).
3. Ship ALL people who were not BORN in the USA (who have not paid taxes, who have lived on govt benefits, not worked, and have police records) back to where they came from. This includes those in prisons and jails.
4. FORCE people to work at least a part time job, in order to GET govt benefits (unless its medical reasons).
5. ALL govt benefits are to benefit FULL American citizens ONLY!
6. To become an American citizen, you have to--
Learn English
Be educated (graduated high school)
Be disease free
Have NO police record of ANY kind
Have psychological testing to show you are of SOUND mind and have common sense
Give up ALL religion, notions, and holidays, and accept those of AMERICA
Have to work 15 years, straight, paying your OWN way...which includes healthcare
Have to work and pay taxes for at least 15 years before you can get a drivers license
And in that 15 years, have to prove you can become a dependable, clean, honest American citizen before allowed citizenship....otherwise you get shipped back where you came from.
7. NOT allowed to breed without a license.
8. NOT allowed into politics or vote until you have become a citizen.
9. Must have at least 5 sponsors who will back up your work records and honest/clean status within your 15 year time period.
10. ALL outside peoples applying for citizen ship must show proof of birth, and allow FULL world wide police and political background checks.
11. Must write an essay as to WHY you want to come to America and become an American, and what you are willing to do to get it.
12. Being integrated into American life and culture, not segregating yourself to some other countries cultures. That is NOT American.