Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
This is so messed up.
Yesterday I texted a guy in the morning with whom I had a few sexual encounters, nothing more, Happy Valentines day which to he replied "Thank you beautiful same to you". In the afternoon I asked him if he had any plans and he said later I'm going to the gym. I replied "I just was asking in case you wanted to go out somewhere". After that he never replied. What the F@%$ is that? He should at least said sorry I'm busy or I can't.

"with whom I had a few sexual encounters, nothing more"

Proposing a date with a fuck-only-buddy is desperate and screams 'I love you and want to get married and have lots of babies' and pushes the whole 'I want to fuck your brains out like an animal whenever the mood strikes, no strings attached' out of the question.

You made it a million times worse proposing this nonsense on Valentines Day, which screams 'pathetic loner/loser, desperately aware that their life is empty'....

Clearly you two had a gentleman's agreement that this was just sex and no strings attached.

For whatever reason you decided to push for the next level for a 'relationship' which is dating. Clearly he panicked and decided to ignore this 'request' hoping you will get it that his silence means 'Dude, we are only butt-buddies'.

Bowyn Aerrow Wrote:"with whom I had a few sexual encounters, nothing more"

Proposing a date with a fuck-only-buddy is desperate and screams 'I love you and want to get married and have lots of babies' and pushes the whole 'I want to fuck your brains out like an animal whenever the mood strikes, no strings attached' out of the question.

You made it a million times worse proposing this nonsense on Valentines Day, which screams 'pathetic loner/loser, desperately aware that their life is empty'....

Clearly you two had a gentleman's agreement that this was just sex and no strings attached.

For whatever reason you decided to push for the next level for a 'relationship' which is dating. Clearly he panicked and decided to ignore this 'request' hoping you will get it that his silence means 'Dude, we are only butt-buddies'.

You are totally right. Since we first met I liked him more than FWB but never said anything hoping he would say something, but since this happened I'm just gonna stop this FWB thing since I'm not cut out for this type of thing.

He did actually answer your question. Obviously he felt that no more follow-up was needed after your last statement, as he said he was going to go to the gym. That is what his plans were. Perhaps you should have asked him a couple of days earlier.

Lycanthropist Wrote:He did actually answer your question. Obviously he felt that no more follow-up was needed after your last statement, as he said he was going to go to the gym. That is what his plans were. Perhaps you should have asked him a couple of days earlier.

I think I would have reacted to the original poster, but your point is well taken - spot on.