Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Time for a change
Well I'm not one to ask for advice, but when it comes to hair, I could use some.....

I've "fired" many hair stylists in the past. One because no one could tell that I changed my hair style and he refused to listen to what I had to say... another because she was just horrid... and most recently I had to fire another because she kept giving me uneven side burns (before I just shaved them off) and gave me multiple bald spots..... that was just not a happy day (I almost wrecked when I was driving and caught a glimpse of the side of my head).

So anyways, I need a change in my hair. I've had short preppy, spikey, punk spikes, bed head messy, and inverted ceasar.....now I'm wanting a change and I'm trying to grow my hair out. Any suggestions? I've gone to a few people and they always end up giving me the same hum drum cut. I like edgy/trendy for my hair. I used to use a variety of color gels when I was younger, ranging from sky blue, white, iradecent, to bright red.

I've looked online but I can't find anything really.... gah.

I like your hair the way you have them in that pic your are with your friend.

I know you said you like and edgy haircut however you can make more impact with a haircut that really suits you than with an edgy one. On that note i d suggest you grow them a bit longer and get basically similar the way you have them in that picture of yours but longer .
As for edgy , would you change the colour of hair? If so i would suggest to use a colour you like , i would chose blue and have them spikey or the way you have in that pic with you friend.

You could have a look a Beckham's hairstyles , hate him or lovely he had some good ones :biggrin:

http://www.thehairstyler.com/celebrity_h...id+Beckham

I attach my favorite of those below...

This one could be ok too but not sure : http://www.popbuzzuk.com/wp-content/uplo...s-hair.jpg

PS Jus to say even though it is the second time i give hair advice in the past 30 hours i am not a hair dresser , just in case any of you was starting wondering Laugh1

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

I like a few of his cuts, I never thought about Beck. I always have the most trouble with my hair (I've been wearing hats a lot more often due to my lack of a hair style to be honest), thanks for the advice~

I thought about doing a blue black, I've had to tone down my wild hair colors because of wanting to be somewhat professional to help me get into my internship.... my profs are older so I have to play by their rules (BOOOOOOO)

I may print up a picture and go to this new lady a friend recommended and see if she can tailor it to my face.

BTW you may not be a hair stylist, but you have good taste~

I like your pic in your avatar. It is a small pic so I cant be sure 100%.

I also lost a lot of weight from when I was young so congrats...

I always think close on the sides helps make a face stand out more, makes a face sharper if you can understand that. Top you can do many things with...

You have had some really bad luck with your hairdressers - bald spots! She would be dead if she did that to me (or at least have her license revoked!

good luck and post a new pic,
frank

I'm not really one for giving hair advice... I let mine grow to stupid length... then #1 it all over... repeat.

It's due for a #1 in the 2 weeks or so!!

wouldlikemuscle Wrote:I'm not really one for giving hair advice... I let mine grow to stupid length... then #1 it all over... repeat.

It's due for a #1 in the 2 weeks or so!!

HA thats exactly what I do!
(Except with a #6 coz I have a big round head lol)

I have no idea what all this styling talk is! :confused:

Wilem Wrote:HA thats exactly what I do!
(Except with a #6 coz I have a big round head lol)

I have no idea what all this styling talk is! :confused:

Keeps it simple and manageable... no need for gels or other styling things that keep the hair spikey or whatever. Only thing I hate is when it does grow, it DOES get hard to manage... until I can be assed to get it cut!

Indeed, i dont do it myself have someone else to do it for me but now i take it all short as it is simple and easy to style. I have experimented with my hair a lot the past years though and i think i have an eye for detail. CoolWink

Another edgy kind of hairstyle i like is very short hair or shaved at the sides long enough at the top and spiky (optional) . Aso very sexy imo!

I was going to buzz my head but my partner was not happy with that. He likes to play with my hair as we fall asleep and run his fingers through it, so he wants me to keep it about medium length....

Just keep a bit for him to play with!

Oooo! I'm thinking MULLET!

Lmao!