Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tips and advice on first time topping...
No. You will add that last thing lol. What could you possibly not be able to say here.

[COLOR="Purple"]Man, sorry, really bad short term memory, LOL...

It wasnt anything graphic but more about performance issues... and I was thinking even bringing it up would not be wise... if I remember will edit.[/COLOR]

Oh ok. I'm gonna be incredibly open here. In fact I might take my avatar off just so I can truely let loose lol. Prob never meet anyone from here but w/e taking it off.

OK so you say cum once and then go again and you can last longer right? I've heard that before a few times. Problem is i've tried this just with masturbation. I cum then I can get hard again right after (like 2 minutes roughly) but it kind of hurts to USE It and I also CANNOT cum again after that, I just keep going forever. You prob think that's a good thing but it's not. When I would normally go it just hurts.

It's a real problem and probably the main reason I'm nervous to top.

My question is does cumming like an hour or two before hand make any difference at all? Is there anywhere I can get that info? I had a look through the net but cant find.

[COLOR="Purple"]OK, there could be a number of issues here.

and just to let you know NOT sure what "go" means... you mean when your jacking off or when you cum? Same thing with "use" it???

Are you using some sort of lube or oil or something when jacking off? Without you could be just rubbing raw.

I kinda understand about pain even with cumming after jacking off for a whlie, yeah, it kinda hurts... or a kinda strain...

As to finding other info on the net you may want to look at a sex-advice site?!?![/COLOR]

Go again just means have sex again. Like after the short break. And use it just means jack off or have sex... so it hurts to use it, as in the penis.

Then, in which case (and at the risk of stating the obvious!), how about masturbating a few hours before you anticipate being called on to perform? Might this give you the necessary recovery time, so it is not so sensitive?

I remembered.... more laterz.

[COLOR="Purple"]OK, hope ya dont get some kinda performance issue from this but you did ask me to post it all...

Whenever I bottomed I was always disappointed in the top cumming too quickly. Ya just get past the feeling of realizing it wasnt shit in your ass but a cock and it is all finished.[/COLOR]