Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
To dating again..... ages I did...
the user has closed his account

uh....haven't dated anyone for 14 years.....haven't dated anyone really...

so I suppose I'm no help for you..hehe..but it does point out that 7 years is not weird Xyxthumbs

As for dates...mmm...I imagine at first simple things will do, dinner a movie, some other simple activity you can share...

you will probably meet some wrong folks along the way until you find a suitable one...it's a risk you'll have to take...

now for more helpful tips I'll leave more experienced folks

Hi,

I agree it isn't easy to find the right guy but nothing ventured nothing gained.

As regards a date I would suggest somewhere that you can communicate bearing in mind it is your first meeting. For that reason I would ditch the movies in favour of dinner or a drink or two in a bar. Either of those places will allow you get to know each other a little.

Bowling or ice skating for the more adventurous only lol.

I hope this helps and good luck on your date

I totally feel what you are going through, which can Be frustrating. I have been out of the closet for close to à year and prior to time, i have been single for 4 years now, with no one to share my feelings with. I reside in a country, were homosexuallity is à crime,hence my lonely status.

To you my friend , i feel you need to be with someone you are comfortable with; someone that has similar interest, easy to talk to without being pretentious. Nothing is perfect, you just have to take that step pc faith. I sure you Will be fine...

PS: hey! This is my first post here, hope i meet nice dudes here

Well I haven't been on a date with a guy but have with a girl and it can't be that much different and we jus got coffee and then went for a walk and chatted, it was really nice. So I defiantly say a more social first date is better. Also welcome to GS Smile same to you tongz Smile