Poll: Top/Bottom/Versatile?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
17.39%
4 17.39%
Bottom
26.09%
6 26.09%
Versatile
56.52%
13 56.52%
Don't like penetrative sex...
0%
0 0%
Total 23 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Top/Bottom/Versatile?
This has been done before but thought it would be interesting to have an update...

Poll is completely anonymous! Smile
Note: No trees were destroyed in the sending of this contaminant free message. However, I do concede, a significant number of electrons may have been inconvenienced.

I think of myself as versatile but in reality I've only bottomed....because every time I try to top, I would get soft at the moment of penetrate. I think I am just a little bit too bothered by hygienic matters.
Still waiting for the day when I can overcome it.

Andy--How about a choice that says "desperate and cooperative"?
I bid NO Trump!
[-] The following 7 members Like LJay's post:
  • , , andy, Cardiganwearer, CarGuy65, ceez, eastofeden

(05-08-2020, 06:01 PM)seeking Wrote: I think of myself as versatile but in reality I've only bottomed....because every time I try to top, I would get soft at the moment of penetrate. I think I am just a little bit too bothered by hygienic matters.

I'm pretty much a top but I totally get where you're coming from and yeah it's a problem. It just turns me off really quick.

I would bottom but that is way too much work and effort....and painful. Been a long time since I last tried.

In conclusion, I'm terrible at sex. Probably should just hang it up lol. My ex stopped having sex and went over 2 years without anything and seems the rest of the guys want to have sex like wild animals Multi and the rest are flakes.
"I’m not expecting to grow flowers in a desert, but I can live and breathe and see the sun in wintertime"
Check out my stuff!

(05-14-2020, 03:42 AM)InbetweenDreams Wrote:
(05-08-2020, 06:01 PM)seeking Wrote: I think of myself as versatile but in reality I've only bottomed....because every time I try to top, I would get soft at the moment of penetrate. I think I am just a little bit too bothered by hygienic matters.

I'm pretty much a top but I totally get where you're coming from and yeah it's a problem. It just turns me off really quick.

I would bottom but that is way too much work and effort....and painful. Been a long time since I last tried.

In conclusion, I'm terrible at sex. Probably should just hang it up lol. My ex stopped having sex and went over 2 years without anything and seems the rest of the guys want to have sex like wild animals  Multi  and the rest are flakes.
Yes bottom is lot of work....but when done right it wouldn't really hurt, even for the well-endowed ones, so you might want to give a one more go Tongue

But even without penetration, caressing, kissing and such are really enjoyable too. So it's not really a big deal Big Grin

@seeking I think my problem is being able to relax...or well one problem. The other is I guess stigma that being in my 30's now I ought to know by now and feel that I really don't. Been a long drought lol
"I’m not expecting to grow flowers in a desert, but I can live and breathe and see the sun in wintertime"
Check out my stuff!

So it's more psychological....since I'm not an expert, I can only say it needs more practices to ease out the anxiety Tongue You can only know how to relax during sex by having it more haha

Even after 30+ years I still need gentle, gradual opening up before bottoming. Otherwise penetration hurts like hell and sex is pretty much over until the pain goes away. In my head I can be so ready and eager to bottom, I want to jump on, but my ass is all not-so-fast aaargh.
Bernd

Being gay is not for Sissies.

I feel I'm versatile, but I've only bottomed. My boyfriend and I are working on me being able to penetrate him.

Apparently, anyone who does not like penetration is a "side".