Poll: Top/Bottom/Versatile?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
17.39%
4 17.39%
Bottom
26.09%
6 26.09%
Versatile
56.52%
13 56.52%
Don't like penetrative sex...
0%
0 0%
Total 23 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Top/Bottom/Versatile?
(05-14-2020, 11:24 PM)titface Wrote: Apparently, anyone who does not like penetration is a "side".

Welp, that is what Urban Dictionary has. I've never heard that term used, but I also live in the boonies.
"I’m not expecting to grow flowers in a desert, but I can live and breathe and see the sun in wintertime"
Check out my stuff!

(05-15-2020, 02:50 PM)InbetweenDreams Wrote:
(05-14-2020, 11:24 PM)titface Wrote: Apparently, anyone who does not like penetration is a "side".

Welp, that is what Urban Dictionary has. I've never heard that term used, but I also live in the boonies.
Ugh. I’ve never heard that expression before, but I hate it immediately. As if great sex requires penetration and penetration is the main course. Stupid, stupid, stupid
Bernd

Being gay is not for Sissies.

I don't think it means side as in side dish in a meal, I think it means side as in not on top, not on the bottom, but on the side. Who cares, it's just a word. Someone once said that if you're not having penetration, you're not having real sex. Oh, it must imaginary sex then. Or fake sex.

Versatile - but not very much - bottoming was only attractive to me if I liked the guy alot mentally and we had good chemistry and there are very specific things that will attract me to a guy I would bottom for - had nothing to do with looks at all. 

I was mostly top though - maybe 80-90% -  and my range of guys was broader and different things attracted me but chemistry was still the defining factor because if it isn't there it isn't happening. 

I am married though so it is really all past tense though I suspect if I weren't the same conditions would apply. 

Top. I've only bottomed once and didn't enjoy it at all. Maybe the guy wasn't that skillful but it just hurt and I was like - nope, not for me.

@Tjemka88 If that was your first and only time, they have to be gentle and use a lot of lube. That being said, I have had similar experiences but I attribute that to the guys being impatient and not skilled. Bottoming is a lot of work, particularly in preparation.
"I’m not expecting to grow flowers in a desert, but I can live and breathe and see the sun in wintertime"
Check out my stuff!
[-] The following 1 member Likes InbetweenDreams's post:
  • Tjemka88

I will be (and have been) anything the occasion calls for.

I mean, I've always leaned (in my head) towards one side of the discussion but, so far, that preference has not dictated my sex life.

[Image: edcb970a9788fa7937093151c96fd63c.gif]
[Image: 05onfire1_xp-jumbo-v2.jpg?quality=90&auto=webp]

I'm about 90% sure I'm a power bottom Tongue I still say I'm versatile though, I still find topping extremely arousing. I just feel sorry for whoever tops me, I haven't gotten laid in a very long time and I have a lot of sexual tension to let loose on some poor guy. but seriously, I'm surprised more guys on gs don't bottom, when I play with my toys I orgasms at least a couple times, best feeling in the world Big Grin
[Image: tumblr_n60lwfr0nK1tvauwuo2_250.gif]

(07-13-2020, 09:53 PM)ceez Wrote: I'm about 90% sure I'm a power bottom Tongue I still say I'm versatile though, I still find topping extremely arousing. I just feel sorry for whoever tops me, I haven't gotten laid in a very long time and I have a lot of sexual tension to let loose on some poor guy. but seriously, I'm surprised more guys on gs don't bottom, when I play with my toys I orgasms at least a couple times, best feeling in the world Big Grin

I really wished I had more experience with bottoming, but I pretty much only top... I've tried a p-massager a few times and meh...tried a dildo a few times and some...Just more pain than pleasure but I do think a lot of that is simply from being tensed up and not able to relax. I have heard, not experienced, being able to have multiple orgasms as long as you don't ejaculate.
Check out my stuff!