Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Twincest: Right Or Wrong?
TKC Wrote:I'm actually a little shocked and disgusted that there's so much judgment and damnation for what two consenting adults do. Especially in a GAY FORUM where people commiserate about the judgment and damnation we receive from others as well as commune about other everyday aspects of life.

Do we not see where we're saying the exact same thing as every other fundamentalist group? "What you do in your bedroom totally affects me, and you shouldn't be allowed to do it, ever, because it's a sin, and it's wrong, and you're going to hell?" Seriously? Haven't we all heard this? I'm not saying we should add another letter to the big gay alphabet (GLBTQI...) - and besides T and I are already both taken - but how can we expect equality, respect, and fair treatment from people who don't like what's going on between us and another consenting adult if we're all gung-ho about judging others for the same reasons we're judged?

Really?!? Not cool.

#hypocrisy

Do... do we make out now?

partisan Wrote:The parents of the twins
We are talking about "the children" who are of age. They can sleep with who ever they want if they are of age.

SolemnBoy Wrote:Isn't incest pretty common in the bible though? I'm not trying to raise an argument, I'm genuinely interested! I admit that I haven't read the whole bible but I do remember there being a few persons specifically favoured by God who participated in incestuous acts. Lot's daughters got their father drunk and then preceeded to impregnante themselves with his child/grandchild. These people, mind you, were obviously on God's good side since they were the only ones to be spared in the destruction of Sodom. What's your take on this? Is it irrelevant because it's in the Old Testament, am I remembering some detail wrong or is God, according to scripture, simply fine with incest?

I think he was joking... (hope so) I mean... if you really believe that twins that do incest are going to hell then... you also believe all of us here are going straight (lol) to hell for the fact of feeling atracted to the same sex lmao.

CakeLuv Wrote:I think he was joking... (hope so) I mean... if you really believe that twins that do incest are going to hell then... you also believe all of us here are going straight (lol) to hell for the fact of feeling atracted to the same sex lmao.

I hope you're right and I misread multiple posts, which is totally possible,...because otherwise it just doesn't compute.

Not a matter of hope but a matter of fact that Bowyn was most certainly speaking in jest. Hence the ":p" at the end of his post

If I'm wrong, may God strike me dead now

Oops I'm dead my bad guys he was serious

Oh. Well now that I think about it retrospectively he was probably joking. Sort of embarrassing...

Miles Wrote:Not a matter of hope but a matter of fact that Bowyn was most certainly speaking in jest. Hence the ":p" at the end of his post

MIles, totally get that. Others, however, weren't. And while, clearly, I can't say anything about judgment as a whole - it just seems like the wrong place for THAT type of judgment.

TKC Wrote:MIles, totally get that. Others, however, weren't. And while, clearly, I can't say anything about judgment as a whole - it just seems like the wrong place for THAT type of judgment.

Nothing surprises me anymore.

Mick

I'd fuck my twin. He'd have a nice dick.

As far as there can' t be a kid concieved, and they are both adult, it's their business. And yes,I am a parent too.
I am a bit surprised to see how intolerant people seem to be. I hoped lgbt community would be much more understanding.I guess it was pretty bad to think that gay people were better than straight because of their tougher life experience.

But no, some hate bears, some hate fems, T, or in this case, siblings who happen to love each other

I don' t believe in a rainbow flag anymore. Because aparently, some people think that they are more entitled to be under the flag than the others.