Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
UK youth unemployment in the spotlight
zeon Wrote:I do feel for people who i hear alot state there is no work out there... Sometimes i think people need to take any job to begin with as beggars cant be choosers and in todays society the streets are not paved with gold in any walk of life... I know when i was out of work for 1 year it drove me bloody mental! The goverment state about cutting back on job seekers allowance and so on but how can they expect to do that if they dont give a boost to the local communites throughout the UK to make more jobs????

Kindest regards

zeon

Easy for someone who is 26. What about people who are 46, 56? A lot of people around my part of the world are in their 40's and 50's and suddenly out of a job. They do not have the time to start out in the mail-room and work their way back up the ladder.

Bowyn Aerrow Wrote:Easy for someone who is 26. What about people who are 46, 56? A lot of people around my part of the world are in their 40's and 50's and suddenly out of a job. They do not have the time to start out in the mail-room and work their way back up the ladder.

I think the middle aged unemployed are the forgotten unemployed I'm sorry to say... :confused:Wavey

Bowyn Aerrow Wrote:Easy for someone who is 26. What about people who are 46, 56? A lot of people around my part of the world are in their 40's and 50's and suddenly out of a job. They do not have the time to start out in the mail-room and work their way back up the ladder.

Whether they have time or not if it means they got money and a roof kept over their heads they would have no alternative but to take a dull depressing job... l know id be a dog shit scooper if it ment i didnt loose my home.. Not that id want to do it but its about making a point of whats what.

Kindest regards

zeon

zeon Wrote:Whether they have time or not if it means they got money and a roof kept over their heads they would have no alternative but to take a dull depressing job... l know id be a dog shit scooper if it ment i didnt loose my home.. Not that id want to do it but its about making a point of whats what.

Kindest regards

zeon

[SIZE="2"][COLOR="Navy"]I'm sorry to say there are are millions of people both sides of the Atlantic who would only be too glad to take a 'dull depressing job, if only to pay their way in life, sadly there are not the jobs for them at the moment...
[/COLOR][/SIZE]
:confused: