Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ugh, What should i do ??
I don't think he's playing with you or using you, that's for sure - he's not only using you as a eh..."emotional substitute", even on a subconscious level. I think his feelings are sincere and he wats to be more with you than anything, it's just his fears and whatever.

yeah thats what i think too. but again, another part of me thinks diffrent lol. god im such undecisive twat.

SlipknotRlZZ Wrote:I don't think he's playing with you or using you,.

That I see a bit different...

And thats why I say friendship is Ok .. because I´ts not a cut .. and he can watch what happens from a bit more secure side. Feelings are involved whatever and however he decides....

well after reading some of your replies, and i appriciate your input, very kind of you all. i have had a think an decided, im gonna back off an keep it as friends, no more talk of feelings as stuff. see how he reacts, if its genuine, im sure he will try a little bit more harder to show if it is genuine or not.
im not gonna sit an dwell in it anymore.

Thanks guys, truly appricated, do you think this could be a right move?

Jayden Wrote:well after reading some of your replies, and i appriciate your input, very kind of you all. i have had a think an decided, im gonna back off an keep it as friends, no more talk of feelings as stuff. see how he reacts, if its genuine, im sure he will try a little bit more harder to show if it is genuine or not.
im not gonna sit an dwell in it anymore.

Thanks guys, truly appricated, do you think this could be a right move?

We say here "Did the bone goes to the dog or the dog goes to the bone ?" ... Be the bone ... but do not go to the dog, let him come if he wants something from you. Let him show you that he want you... not his ex and not another guy.
But let him go if he hurts you ... or if you think he´s not worth to be your friend.
Whether it is the right decision, time will tell

Thank you Fenris,
Very kind words truly noted

Jayden Wrote:Thank you Fenris,
Very kind words truly noted

Maybe someday you can tell how you decided and what has become of it?

of course ill keep you posted, private message ok?
ive only just decided what im gonna do an i feel so hurt by it already
Wish my heart wasnt so bloody big! lol

just bumping to make my post count to 10 to send PMs lol.

Hmm Your post gave me the feeling that there may have been some emotional 'using' going on, as you suspected. I'm interested to hear how he is taking it, if you feel like sharing with the rest of us. Smile))