Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Unlucky coming out story and what do I do now?
Anonymous Wrote:I managed to contact my sister through the Facebook. I was so relieved and happy when I read her answer to the letter I sent her. She wrote that I'm her brother and I'll always be and she loves me too. She said that our parents forbade her to see me and talk to me, however we arranged a meeting. I thought that she might bring me some of my clothes, shoes and other my things, because I left without taking anything with me. But she told me there's almost nothing she could bring to me, because our parents threw out everything that was mine, even my photos.

So now it means that I've nothing to even wear except what I have on me right now. My boyfriend was shocked as well, he said he'll buy me everything I need. His mum is good seamstress and she started to sew something warm for me. I don't think I can accept it.

I don't know why they have such a strong reaction, but if they think they're somehow "moral" by doing this then they couldn't be more wrong...or if it is "morality" then it's the same kind that shoots a girl in the head for going to school or beats her for not wearing a veil.

I'm going to be blunt. Your parents are jackasses and you're better off without em.

Cut contact and wait. If they want to redeem themselves they'll have to reach out to you. That said contact extended family you know would be supportive and call your parents' actions out infront of them and ask for support, be it emotional or monetary.

Also your boyfreind and his family sound like awsome people. Don't let this dude slip away from you.