Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Weird injuries!
So weird injuries? Does anybody have any?

For my mine happened the other day.. Basically in work (I work in a clothes store), I was putting something on the top rail and the bottom one went into my belly button - thought nothing of it, just hurt a little - anyway few days later I had pain and a small amount of bleeding thought meh might as well leave it..

Then monday I lifted a box and felt a twinge.. Ignored it finished work went home to find blood all on my shirt and stomach.. So went to the doctors Tuesday and apparently I torn a part of my belly button on the inside :O! But it had got infected hence the pain and blood :p

So yeh that is my weird injury Big Grin Icky but one that you don't hear every day Smile Anyone else?
[COLOR="Purple"]As I grow to understand less and less,
I learn to love it more and more.
[/COLOR]

awwww hugs sounds really bad xxx

Touch wood, so far nothing bad has happened to me....

i remember i jumped over a chair in technology class this was in 2005 (my dumb self)
as soon as i got over to the front and the edge of the handle had cut my leg and it was a hugeeeee tear this was after the bell rung too when we was leaving to our next class i was wearing shorts i was like ouch (in my mind) i said nothing about it luckily no one saw me cause everyone left for theyre next class so when i left i went to my next class and i saw the big cut i was like wow nice/ouchSmile

Yuk I hate blood Sad
[/COLOR]

Twazzle Wrote:Yuk I hate blood Sad
*hugs*

Bighug its ok

Thanks ! But yeh ewwy Sad Did you have to go to the hospital or anything :O
[/COLOR]

Twazzle Wrote:Thanks ! But yeh ewwy Sad Did you have to go to the hospital or anything :O
no when i got home i put a lot of bandages on it i was relieved:biggrin:

ooh plus i had blood running down my socks too

Twazzle Wrote:Thanks ! But yeh ewwy Sad Did you have to go to the hospital or anything :O

toomuch45 Wrote:no when i got home i put a lot of bandages on it i was relieved:biggrin:

Bighug

To both of you xx

MRSA is actually bacterial, I used to work with Staph. aureus when I did my undergrad.

My weirdest injury... I once cut myself on a pillow.

I once felt a twinge of pain in my back getting out of my car. Two hours later the pain was so bad I couldn't stand up or sit.
Fred

Life is what happens while you are busy making other plans.