Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wet dreams.
I'm just wondering, are "wet dreams" actually a real thing? I myself have never had one, and a couple of friends that I've asked say that they haven't either, and I've not heard anybody say they have.

I'm just intrigued to know if they do actually exist or not, and if they do why am i being left out lol.

newc_student_18 Wrote:I'm just wondering, are "wet dreams" actually a real thing? I myself have never had one, and a couple of friends that I've asked say that they haven't either, and I've not heard anybody say they have.

I'm just intrigued to know if they do actually exist or not, and if they do why am i being left out lol.

Can't say I've ever had one either... that I know of. I'm sure that if you'd had one you would know though...

Yes, they exist Wink The fact that you are not experiencing them suggests you are probably getting enough release by more conscious means ... I don't suppose that would have an effect on the dreams you have, just the wet bit!

I've not had a wet dream... even when I've orgasmed in my dream it's not translated to a real life one.

Even when I've spent several weeks abstaining from the more conscious releases for a couple a weeks - nearly a month in one case, although I found I was more horny especially when I first woke up, still no wet dreams.

However, I am sure they do exist as plenty of people have experienced them before.

Cant remember the age I had my first one but it was a pretty crazy feeling.

Too young to really understand what was going on - just waking up with a bit of sticky fluid and feeling kinda ill... like something was medically wrong.

Happened a few more times that year but I cant remember if I eventually figured it out (and how to stop them) but they stopped one day!

Yeah it seems they do exist as my boyfriend says he's had them. I feel all left out now lol

I don't think I have had a wet dream, at least that I can remember. I don't think its something made up. I know that I have had way too many explicit dreams which usually result in an early morning relief session, but it doesn't happen while I'm asleep.

newc_student_18 Wrote:Yeah it seems they do exist as my boyfriend says he's had them. I feel all left out now lol

You shouldn't feel left out. That probably means you've been consciously aware of having a nice time... whether alone or with someone... and you haven't needed any other relief, or release.

I think the concept is likely to go nicely with Victorian days when young men were told not to go down the way of masturbation. Therefore the sexual stimulus would probably get out of hand (literally) and they'd have erotic dreams that would spew their seed at night while asleep. Today, there is almost no reason to be ashamed of having to alleviate the pressure a bit from time to time. No shame ===> No wet dreams! Sorry, folks, that's probably the way it goes.

If wetting my bed in my sleep when i was very young and didnt make it to the toilet in time, doesn't count the no i had no wet dreams. Only wet bed...:tongue:

spotysocks Wrote:If wetting my bed in my sleep when i was very young and didnt make it to the toilet in time, doesn't count the no i had no wet dreams. Only wet bed...:tongue:

Are these details really necessary?
Though i have many similar stories from year 1 in primary school when i was too scared to go to the toilet/ask to go....wait no that's more embarrassing.....and i just said it on a forum of people i don't know. :confused::confused::confused: Woops.