Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What did you love today?
I loved finding my phones five minites ago - I lost it last night, and was about to give up on finding it.

Lex

I loved reminiscing about how the real Britain used to be!

Finally, Lunar new year is here!!!

My "Sacred Advertisement" for today made me smile......and made me happy...I always talk about my appreciation for the balance of male and female energy and I LOVE IT when someone else "gets it" Smile

Contrary to what some translations of the Bible say, it won't be the meek who shall inherit the earth. On the other hand, the arrogant power mongers won't collect the legacy either. Neither the indecisive wimps nor the acquisitive bullies will contribute much to creating the New World.

Who, then, will inherit the earth? What kind of human beings are best-equipped to thrive in the evolving game of life? We say it will be the well-disciplined pleasure-seekers who are in vigorous dialogue with their own dark sides, who balance the masculine and feminine aspects of their natures, and who master the fine arts of working at their play and playing at their work.

I loved the weather 34 degrees Celsius and not a cloud!!

I loved having our littlest cat curl up in my arm and sleep by my face while reading in bed this morning.

I loved the hot shower this morning
[Image: 51806835273_f5b3daba19_t.jpg]  <<< It's mine!

I loved seeing the sun for the first time this week Smile

I love having the weather hit 65F both the day hefore and the day after a snowstorm.

Lex

I loved the fact that my favorite teacher asked each one in my class to write all the good qualities he sees in each of his other classmates. I still cannot believe it, no stuff like that has ever happened at my sight, guess I am involved as well.