Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What do i do?!
I think i do see him as a potential partner yea. Cos the times we did meet, i enjoyed v.much. I think things could possibly work out, but its just what do i say to him? Sad x

Best policy is honesty Xyxthumbs Tell him ya been thinkin bout him and wonder if he still feels the same....if ya dont try ya'll never know!

Yea, i guess that is the only way to find out.
I think i will try and pluck up the courage and email him tomorrow i think Smile

Thanks Phil! x

Most welcome [Image: hatsoffxy7-1.gif]

[COLOR="Purple"]HiYa Adzz,

I guess I kinda see this in a different light. Now, ya dont go into details about trying a relationship or about freaking out by the experience... so I could be totally wrong about this all but this is what I see.

Ya got issues with your homosexuality and your bud cant trust ya to get it together. Now that you may have lost your bud ya wanna try again. You bring up some distance issues but seems that ya been together in close proximity to know if ya got the fever for him or not. You say that you are worried about being rejected by him but it seems that you rejected him/a relationship at least three times.

I am sure that he has really serious feelings for you but he cant deal with your freaking out again. I dont think he can even be friends with ya as it will bring him back to you and he seems to really want to move on.

You are very young and need more experience in dealing with your own feelings and how to deal with another person as a mate.

Again, I could be totally out of line in all this and hope you dont take offense as it is just what I am reading into your posting.

Best of luck young man,
frank[/COLOR]

If you like him that much give him a break and let him go. You've messed with his head and his heart enough. He's trying to deal with what happened (or didn't), so respect that and put it down to experience. Better luck next time.

I dont think i will get freaked out again. Ive had um enough experience not to?
... And im pretty sure that im Gay, i prefer men alot more than women anyway.

Life is just so complicated! Gr Tongue
Do you not think it could just be worth emailing him and seeing what happens? Or just do what he has done, and delete him so to speak? x

Personally, I would advocate getting back in touch with him so long as you take care not to mess him about again ...

That is definitely not to say that you have to be with him, but definitely no freaking-out - just approach it calmly, rationally, honestly, and openly ... and be respectful of his OBVIOUSLY huge feelings for you, as otherwise you do run the risk of permanently damaging both his feelings, and your friendship, if you don't take care when dealing with him in the future.

... but if you DO want to be with him - even if it IS just as a friend, then personally I view that as a good thing, and would therefore act upon it.

Confusedmile:.

xx

!?!?! Shadow !?!?!

Yea, i mean i know how much ive hurt him before and wouldnt want to do that again... And as i said, i just miss our chats in general. I would love to juts start over again as friends and then if something more happens it does (which would be great).

Thanks Smile x

Xyxthumbs Good luck!