Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What makes you smile?
So for some reason right now i'm feeling very depressed and unlove. I think I need a hug. They make me smile.

What makes you guys smile?

Nice weather! It's enough to make you smile here in the Netherlands when the days are almost always gloomy.

Lily Tomlin!...and as corny and cliche as it sounds...puppies and children usually make me smile alot. (I hope you get your hug)

Bighug
sorry, you're down - hang in there

All kinds of things make me smile. This morning it was my cat, Henry, deciding to throw himself across my keyboard in abandon so that he received some love. He does that when I study, too -- throws himself across books and notebooks and insists that I've studied enough. :biggrin:

Babies Smile I had the unexpected pleasure of lunch with my youngest daughter (aged 24) today. As a young mum went past with her two-month old my daughter looked at my grinning face and said, "You don't want another baby, do you?!" No, these days I'll stick with random hugs with other people's babies and my own lovely grandchildren that I see far too infrequently.

listening to video game music when i wake up taking out my dogs for a walk, not thinking about anything and focus to myself plus hugs from all the guys and girls

and you danny need a hugConfusedmile:

What makes me smile is definately NOT BABIES... Instead the morning walk with my two dogs... I love my dogs so much they are always happy to see me and when my time of bedtime comes.. My youngest dog gets up into bed and kisses me goodnight before he goes under the covers turns around slops his head on my pillow takes a massive sigh looks at me wags his tail and as i hug him we drift off to sleep together

Now thats something sweet worth smiling about

kindest regards

zeon x

My sister (she's almost 4), my garden, editing Wikipedia, Leni, and all sorts of random small things that pop up of nowhere like finding out that the person Im talking to likes Disney Channel shows too. :]

Hmm Whoopi Goldberg, Wolves, and Seeing Love Smile

Orgasms make me smileConfusedmile: