Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What's the worst scent you've ever smelled?
An empty subway car during rush hour.

The bullshit coming out of Trumps mouth
I am the angles that hold and surround you

I am the demon you're afraid to meet

Probably the stink bombs of secondary school.
Glad the smell wasn't too difficult to wash out.

A lot of people say cat pee and cat shit. I grew up with those smells, and I'm probably too used to the smells to know if they're worse. Pretty bad when changing the tray though.
Silly Sarcastic So-and-so

When I was in high-school my first job was Wendy's.
In the back they have a huge grill with drains on each side, the grease drains into a bucket with a garbage bag. When those buckets get full you empty into the grease dumpster outback. The smell doesn't carry far but whenever you open that grease dumpster... UGH! there were dead rats that would fall in and couldn't get out, mingled with the old grease and rotten hamburger bits. O_o it was sooooo bad!

I don't remember what it was, but we had this one ingredient in a reaction we were doing in a biochemistry lab exercise..
It was awful and it lingered in the most vile way. Days after I could still sense it on me. I had to wash my lab coat, as it was still vaguely hinting the odour months after.
The smell itself was just above average bad. What made it stand out was how it stayed with you... Like an inescapable sour fart smell.

Probably near the top of some pretty horrible smells have been at the tanneries of Fes in Morocco where, so I am led to believe, urine plays an important part of the tanning process that go to make that beautiful, soft Moroccan leather.

The odour is overwhelming all enveloping and vomit enducing.

[Image: th?id=OIP.M01e8a0750b90d4e2f59c4ec5827e7...=250&h=167]
"You can be young without money but you can't be old without money"
Maggie the Cat from "Cat on a Hot Tin Roof." by Tennessee Williams

Smoke, i CAN NOT! and WILL NOT! inhale smoke, my grandmom is one of the bad ones, she smokes between 4-8 packs EVERY DAY, and thats why i dont visit her anymore, cuz yea it's easy enough to wash off, but for real, after growing up visiting her i hate smoke more than anything, i remember when i was little i thought they had painted the walls yellow, that the carpet was grey/yellow from the start and that their (plastic) curtains was white when they bought them.... they were not, and she never opens a window, it's horrible!

Genersis Wrote:Probably the stink bombs of secondary school.
Glad the smell wasn't too difficult to wash out.

A lot of people say cat pee and cat shit. I grew up with those smells, and I'm probably too used to the smells to know if they're worse. Pretty bad when changing the tray though.

you know why cat sewage smells so bad, because they hardly eat anything other than protein and you know how much protein metabolites (amines) smell so badd ..

The worst smell I ever smelled was my exes ass. I discussed him in an old post. Despite talks with him his ass still smelled like shit. Disgusting swine.

I don't know if this counts, as it isn't a "real" smell, but I get migraines and right before they come on I "smell" this rancid-sweet smell...
~Beaux