Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What's the worst scent you've ever smelled?
Sprouts - they are the devils food , no God would create such an awful thing

I hate the smell of old gym socks. Whewwwwwww. They're enough to knock a man out

Pyridine... and no one wanted to come close to me in a bus when i left at work =}

butanoic acic - smells like a vomit

A plastic bag that had been left next to a radiator for eight hours which when opened, had clothes inside that were covered in shit.

Or the time I walked into a bathroom and the bath had been filled with hot water and a combination of various medications.

Milk that's turned sour
An eye for an eye

The smell of fermented overnight "mashed potato " and "hot tea" inside the diaper of unhealthy elderly.

Someone's rancid ass breath.

bacteria laden sweat...always make me take a few steps back and dry retch

When I was working somewhere that had pumpkins out for halloween. They were relit every day for a week and eventually I started to notice a funny smell around their area. I tried to find the source everywhere until eventually I took the lid off one of the pumpkins which by now had this warm puddle of goo at the bottom. Stupidly I gave the inside a good sniff and definitely found the source of the smell, I almost vommed there and then. I can't describe the smell but it was vile.
Gossip is the Devil’s telephone; best just to hang up.

Grease Dumpster at Wendy's.
I worked there when i was in highschool, when the grill buckets got full we would take them out back and dump them in the grease dumpster. Old rotten grease with chuncks of hamburger, a few drowned rats that found their way into the dumpster and couldn't get out along with other unfavorable's that thought they wanted to eat the grease and or scavenge the dead bodies.

And for whatever reason that old grease had a way of clinging to you (at least the smell) *even if you didnt touch it* I remember coming home washing and re washing my uniform and STILL put your nose to it and you could smell it! Thank god, never again!