Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What's wrong with him?
so theres this guy who's really into me. we both already felt a strong connection between the two of us and even though our relationship is not yet official both of us are already treating each other like how normal couples in a relationship treat each other. but for the last few days he has been acting weird. he's not txting or calling me. i'd get frustrated calling him more than 20x a day and no txt or callback from him. after like 6 hours he'd txt and say he just woke up and blah blah. and this kept happening everyday. and i strongly felt something was not right. i asked him if he still wants to continue our dating relationship because i told him that i think he aint serious,he was begging me and was sorry, still wants me, and does not want to end this. so that got me even more confused. and yesterday he only txted me 5x in the entire day then never replied to me again. i mean its ok to not txt or call as long as you know, he'd tell me he will sleep and will wake up later or he's with his friends and might not be able to txt or call me. but none. none at all. and it was official today, no txt or call from him again. as if he disappeared into thin air. as if nothing has happened . as if he was not crazy about me. its very frustrating on my side because i don't know whats our current status. so today i decided to stop dating him . i txted him to make it official around 10am and guess what up until now no reply from him. also called him more than 30x. i saw him online on Facebook but never messaged me. if he does not like me anymore why can't he say it to me????? I'm confused i don't know what's wrong with this guy. too bad i liked him so much. what do you guys think? i need help i don't know what to day

And breath Smile

So, how long have you two been "unofficially" a couple, and how often have you actually met each other?

Once we know that, some of us will offer some advice on what we think MAY be going on. Just remember only he knows for sure.

ObW
X

OlderButWiser Wrote:And breath Smile

So, how long have you two been "unofficially" a couple, and how often have you actually met each other?

Once we know that, some of us will offer some advice on what we think MAY be going on. Just remember only he knows for sure.

ObW
X

we have known each other for some time now.

He is probably feeling overwhelmed / overloaded / bombarded. Calling and texting 10x, 20x, 30x a day is too much. It is not realistic to do that every day all day. It is not healthy.

Ehhh....

someone beeing so evasive while at the same time beggin you...sounds like he "cheated" and feeling guilty and I put in in quotes cause you didn't have any official outspoken status yet...

my best bet for you is or would have been, for you 2 to meet somewhere and discuss things face to face..

also....

I'm sorry if I tell you this, but for me personally, having somone calling me 20 times a day is too overbearing...maybe it is for him too?..

I mean it could be because you are trying too hard to contact him that you're getting him less prone to actually talk to you....but I don't know

thing is I think he's hiding something...of what nature I don't know for sure, he could be losing interest in you, he could have someone else, etc

talking in person and asking him directly would be the best bet

You demand too much from someone, or overload them, and it will push them away to seek freedom and space.

Adrift has nailed it.

Your being too clingy and demanding. And given that you are not in an "official" relationship the likelihood is that this flood of texting and calling, DEMANDING his attention is not going down well and only ensuring that he's not going to contact you. You're smothering him and making demands that your not even entitled to make.

Give it a break for a few days, and let him be the one to contact you.

ObW
X

I fucking hate text messaging.

To insinuate that a healthy relationship has lots of texting involved tells me you don't know squat about healthy communication which makes for healthy relationships.

Your species evolved intimately, face to face communication, as such not only is there words involved in communication, there is tone of voice, facial expression, body language - off of which CANNOT be conveyed via text.

Unless you write like a novelist, I said humorlessly, you will fail to catch tone of voice, or body language which few novelists actually can convey body language without blowing the whole scene, so there is not way you can do it in text messaging.

Do you know where he lives? Ever met him face to face? Perhaps what he needs is to you present, in the flesh - in the body actually talking with voice, with facial expressions and with body language.

Stop filling his device with hundreds of texts. Fill his face with your face, look into his eyes, allow your voice to crack when you are stifling a sob, to rise up in lightness when you are happy, allow your body to express the million little things of which humans have to real for.

Until you have that going on, there ain't a real relationship. You are two human being carrying on an affair with a device.

I get irritated when someone calls me more than three times in a day. And texting... I had it taken off my phone.

i dont think its the calling. we never had problem with that infact he's the one who would keep on telling me to call him all the time. so its kinda weird and got me puzzled. as of now im letting him taste his own medicine. i have not txtd or called him and i have not heard anything from him since 6 pm the other day..