Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What's your favourite videogame?
Castlevania - Lament of innocence. Rather nice soundtrack - considering its just a game.
Castlevania - Symphony of the night was also nice back in the days.

Final Fantasy Series, Legend of Zelda Series, Tekken Series.

Right now the game I am really into is Dynasty Warriors 7.

I like a lot Sand box games (GTA IV, Elder Scrolls Oblivion, Saints Row 1 and 2, Fallout games), because you get a lot of freedom to do whatever and whenever you want. Bounce

Also, I enjoy a lot the Role Playing Games, like Dragon Age Origins, Dragon Age II, Elder Scrolls Oblivion, Fable... they're very inmersive and you identify yourself pretty quickly with certain characters.Lurking

My favorite games of all time are Fallout 3 and Fallout New Vegas: I love the post-apocalyptic fiction, besides is a first shooter game, a sort of RPG and a Sandbox for sure. When I got those games in particular I felt like on Christmas Eve. BiggringiftLuxhelloParty

I prefer PC versions, since you can mod and personalize the game to your liking, even add content that wasn't supposed to be played there.Elefant:biggrin::eek::tongue:

pokemon , sonic adventure , prototype , soul caliber ...

i like a lot of games

I play way to many video games Nerd-smiley but I'll try to name some of my favorites. Fall Out 3 (haven't played New Vegas yet but I will soon) Grand Theft Auto 4, Saints Row 2, the Halo games, the Hitman games, NBA 2k 8 and up, and I'm beginning to become addicted to Minecraft.
[Image: tumblr_n60lwfr0nK1tvauwuo2_250.gif]

Final Fantasy 7 and 8
Crash bandicoot 2
Spiro the dragon 2
croc
Command and Conquer: Red Alert
Grandtrismo

Umm yeah I liked the playstation and still do Wink

megumidesu Wrote:pokemon , sonic adventure , prototype , soul caliber ...

i like a lot of games

POKEMON!!!! I FOR GOT POKEMON!!!!
And I have prototype 2 thats fun Smile

oooooh i forgot grand theft auto ~
i had the third one first and played it pretty much non stop all the time hahah ~

Oh another one, Far Cry 2. It's a great game if you can see past a few glitches.
[Image: tumblr_n60lwfr0nK1tvauwuo2_250.gif]

Civ 5, well any of the Civ's but 5 is what I've played lately.