Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What was your most disappointing sexual experience?
Have you ever been really turned on, only to be really disappointed when you finally get to bed? I had been lusting after this guy for some time when he finally accepted my invitation for a night out. We went out to the bars and admittedly we both got a little tipsy. I was so excited when I suggested we go home to my place to finish off the night and he said, yes! When we got back to my place it didn't take long before we were kissing and touching and cuddling in my bed. Unfortunately, we were both a little too drunk and he soon passed out and was snoring. I wasn't too upset though because I thought he was so cute and was happy just to be sleeping with him... and anyway morning sex can be really hot :-) Unfortunately, when I did wake up the next morning my bed was completely soaked. Sometime during the night he had peed in the bed. It was horrible. I had to throw the mattress away a few days later when I realized the smell would never come out. I had been lusting after this guy for so long and then to have the night turn so bad. I still see him from time to time, but we barely acknowledge each other. It was soooo disappointing. What was your most disappointing sexual experience?

when i cant get hard on a guy at times especially someone i truley love:redface:

As I was younger.... much younger ..maybe 19 or so ... I had a something with a nice guy... we "worked" in his flat *G but what I don´t know was, that his very jealous bf was in his flat, too. ( I had no knowledge that he was in a relationship ...and was cheating his bf with me ) We heard something .... and then we saw his bf.... holding a knife and slicing their double-bed in nice little parts because he was so angry....
ended up with the cheater had a blue eye from me .... and his bf and I had a nice breakfast *G.... I never saw both again.... lucky me

my most disappointing sexperience was when i was giving a bj to someone, (he was standing and i was kneeling) when suddenly, he asked me to look up at his face and open my mouth, and from nowhere, he just spit on my mouth... it was so nasty..... i continued sucking him and pretended as if nothing happened.. and he kept on calling my name so that he could do it again and i just pretended it never happened and continued blowing him... i swear that was so disgusting... yuck....

You guys were brave so I will tell you one of mine ...I am fairly certain this is the worst one but I can think of a few others as well...

Gross Alert :biggrin:

I was in Tokyo on New Years Eve when I was 19 and I had been at a Paris Revue show drinking slow screws...2 of 1 :biggrin:...and I didn't feel drunk until I got up to leave and within 10 minutes I could barely walk and some Marine dude literally picked me up and carried me to a hotel room...he was one of those good looking hyper masculine muscular types...not really my thing but I was glad he got me off of the street...

At the hotel he was very aggressive and that was OK with me...I sucked him off and he got off on dominating me anally for hours...I fell asleep but when I woke up the next day and saw his cock (well first I smelled it which is why I looked)...he was uncut and lets just say...cream cheese on your bagel? I barfed all over the bed immediately...

To this day I wont' suck anyone's dick unless you really NEED me to for a minute or less

I was in this sex shop just horny as hell. Pockets full of condoms, ready and lubed up. I picked a booth, a fellow walked in shortly after and started attempting to have sex with me. By attempting, I mean he was trying to get inside me but just kept fumbling about. Then he came. I was frustrated, but I tried again. A jamaican fellow walked in, uncut too. The exact same thing happened, except in a position where I was totally exposed (spread eagle!)

I just quit after that.

Ah, that would be very disappointing. Were the guys too small or not able to get hard or just couldn't find the "target"?

I think my most dissapointing one was during a 3some... I thought - great, something to tick off the list of life.

The two guys I was with were younger by a little way and didn't really have a clue, and I'm not a natural leader. I ended up having to coordinate this whole clumsy mess into something approaching sex, with two guys who seemed as apprehensive as me. I ended up 69ing one guy while another kneeled in front of me wanting the same (I was on top)... I went up to kiss him playfully and he just went "No.." and backed off... biggest buzzkill ever. It all kinda came to nothing after that >.<

yeah that was fairly dissapointing lol.

East Wrote:You guys were brave so I will tell you one of mine ...I am fairly certain this is the worst one but I can think of a few others as well...

Gross Alert :biggrin:

I was in Tokyo on New Years Eve when I was 19 and I had been at a Paris Revue show drinking slow screws...2 of 1 :biggrin:...and I didn't feel drunk until I got up to leave and within 10 minutes I could barely walk and some Marine dude literally picked me up and carried me to a hotel room...he was one of those good looking hyper masculine muscular types...not really my thing but I was glad he got me off of the street...

At the hotel he was very aggressive and that was OK with me...I sucked him off and he got off on dominating me anally for hours...I fell asleep but when I woke up the next day and saw his cock (well first I smelled it which is why I looked)...he was uncut and lets just say...cream cheese on your bagel? I barfed all over the bed immediately...

To this day I wont' suck anyone's dick unless you really NEED me to for a minute or less

that has got to be the sickiest thing ever...hehe.. indeed, very disappointing...