Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What would your last meal be ?
If you were on death row, what would your last meal on this earth be ???

Home made Chicken and Dumplings. Where you cook a whole chicken for about 3 hrs in stock with celery, carrots, onions, and few special seasonings. You strain it, debone it, and put only the chicken back in to cook some more. It makes the best broth for the dumplings. The Dumplings are made with flour, butter, and some milk. Rolled out thin and cut into small little squares, then dumped into the broth with tons of flour to thicken it up. All served over fluffy mash potatoes. For dessert, home made vanilla ice cream with a home made apricot cobbler. That would be my last meal.

buffalo chicken strips with bleu cheese dressing, a side of French fries with cheese and bacon, and for dessert, red velvet cake.
[Image: 51806835273_f5b3daba19_t.jpg]  <<< It's mine!

Lasagna and cheesecake? no.. um.. chilli and Pineapple upsidedown cake.. how about a little taste of all the worlds foods? the ones that are most popular in every country, specifically, and, if lasagna chilli, and cheesecake and pineapple upsidedown cake aren't o those lists, those two
yes, that would be one meal
don't argue! <,...,.< >.,...,>

Chilli beef cheese burger with southern fried seasoned curly fries and wedges, coleslaw and Florida salad, onion rings, corn on the cob dripping in butter and for desert treacle pudding with custard.

And fizzy cola bottle gums

I'm diabetic I would request something so sweet that it will kill me before getting on the chair LOL

Chocolate Fudge Cake and 5-cheese Pizza Smile

Humeinator2 Wrote:Lasagna and cheesecake? no.. um.. chilli and Pineapple upsidedown cake.. how about a little taste of all the worlds foods? the ones that are most popular in every country, specifically, and, if lasagna chilli, and cheesecake and pineapple upsidedown cake aren't o those lists, those two
yes, that would be one meal
don't argue! <,...,.< >.,...,>

So for India it would be curry and for UK it would be, err…… Indian curry!

I'm not arguing I just really want cheesecake now… and pineapple upside cake… and cheesecake (more) Big Grin

bluedragon Wrote:Chocolate Fudge Cake and 5-cheese Pizza Smile

In that order??? :p

I'd request boiled Liver and Balut. The smell alone should be enough to discourage anyone from coming near me (smile)...
We Have Elvis !!