Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Whats Ur Top Gay Themed Movie List !? :P
Agree with you my dear East about the Crying Game being one of the best Gay Themed Movies I've ever seen too... And in its day, it was quite a novelty too.

Gabbyboy Wrote:i can't post links yet but "Love of Siam" is really good! Thai gay film, also about family issues

For GabbyBoy:

The War Boys

This movie isn't revolved around a gay love story but the love between David and George is so passionate that I can't stop thinking about it. I hope my future love will be as passionate as David and George.

i have to watch a prayer for bobby

Saw a very moving film about the difficulties of growing up gay in Bahamian society. Children of God is the film's name.

I, not too long ago, read a book about a lesbian coming of age in Trinidad. A prof had given me a list of Caribbean gay literature, but I don't think I kept it, unfortunately.

I always want to take the effort to read more non-English gay literature, but I never seem to find the time. I haven't even read Arenas or Mishima.

I like Bird Cage. It's an old movie, but it's still one of my favorites.

so i watched a prayer for bobby....the saddest movie ever, and i cryed like a little girl.

Jeffery, and Torch song trilogy

My favorite gay movies:

Brokeback Mountain
Shelter
TransAmerica
Latter Days
Priscilla, Queen of the Desert
To Wong Foo
Were The World Mine
Milk
Sordid Lives