Rate Thread
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
whats the last movie you watched
whats the last movie you watched and did you like it? theres no reason for this tread other than im bored and im a film lover and want to see what people are watching. the last movie i watched was total recall gotta love arnold schwarzenegger in a film with lots of explosions lol xxxx

The last movie I saw was EndGame, an Alex Jones film. It was scarily possible that governments could be so heinous as that to concoct plans of world takeover. I know it probably sounds all conspiratorial and stuff, but it is. I like that kind of stuff, it's sensationalized and intriguing, even if it's just theory based entertainment.

Terminator: Salvation.
No where NEAR as bad as i thought it was going to be.:biggrin:
Just not...Great.:redface:

I was hoping it would be a fun "bad" film. One you can laugh at with friends(Or in my case, brother).
But it wasn't.Rolleyes
It was just "ok".
Silly Sarcastic So-and-so

juice with my little brother

127 Hours.

The Fighter

It's awesome!

Battle Los Angeles about an hour ago at the theatre. Save your money.

Never let me go.

I found it quite disturbing.
Fred

Life is what happens while you are busy making other plans.

Into the electric mist... just came out in Spain which tends to be ~5 years behind the rest of the world on everything. Tongue It was a terrible movie. Before that I saw the fighter for the 2nd time, phenomenal!!

Genersis Wrote:Terminator: Salvation.
No where NEAR as bad as i thought it was going to be.:biggrin:
Just not...Great.:redface:

I was hoping it would be a fun "bad" film. One you can laugh at with friends(Or in my case, brother).
But it wasn't.Rolleyes
It was just "ok".

I saw it about a year ago and thankfully after the hype had died down about it. I thoroughly enjoyed it, while it wasn't a T2 at all, it still had that great story. Moreover, the guy that played Marcus was stunning both in his acting and in his hotness. Catmilk He stole the movie for me.