Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Whats Ur Top Gay Themed Movie List !? :P
For Knight Shade, our magic magician. No wonder you like a film called TRICK! Rolleyes

Yuki Wrote:Because we in the leaf's nation are loyal like that and hockey makes everything 50% more awesome.

I love Breakfast with Scott. Even though I don't play hockey, the storyline is just wonderful.

It's funny too, how the two gay uncles try to de-GAY their nephew... lol... Another Gay Themed film that was Canadian is Prom Queen: the Mark Hall Story (2004)

Watch this for an interesting piece of news: (concerning this subject)

The beautiful seduction scenes of this film

Shelter
Coffee Date

Gay theme movies are just too adorable and sweet for a lone soul like me. Make me feel bitter about myself everytime I watch them Big Grin lol

I liked "[I]No Night is Too Long[/I]", not only for the refreshingly bleak story but also for the hot, almost violent sex scenes; The gay subtext in "The Talented Mr. Ripley" is also interesting to follow, though not really a gay-themed film actually; Older films, I'd say Maurice, great plot and beautiful filming...
I won't deny i liked Shelter the 1st time I saw it, it's a good movie, a "classic"maybe, but I don't think it's innovative in any way, nice to watch though. Broke back Mountain, the same, a really great movie that definitely stays with you for a while but that's all, it only appealed to my feelings.
I notice better and better lesbian movies are coming out. I loved "The "Kids Are All Right", the way it managed to present an alternative lifestyle as sthg. completely natural, normal in a diverse world, sthg. all so called "gay-themed"movies should strive to do. Watching it, i never felt that the story was abot a gay couple , but about a normal family. I cannot forgive the image they conveyed of men though, as unnecessary,dangerous and even threatening things . Maybe it's only my opinion, or this is sthg. that should b expected from such a movie.
Át the moment I'm really thrilled by what they're doing in Aghata Christie's Marple, though I realize it's not most people's cup of tea! A few episodes in the series do have a very strong lesbian subplot, while others contain some gay undertones, something which cannot be found in the original novels. Intricate murders have at the bottom a same sex affair, challenging the idea of "right"relationship and making one keep in mind that things are never what they seem. What more can one want! Sexuality can be a really fascinating subject, esp. in films!

Personal Best is a pretty good Lesbian themed movie, it's a story about an American track and field star who has a relationship with one of her coaches. An interesting factoid about the film is that the actress who played the love interest, Patrice Donnely, actually competed in track at the Olympics.

Also, Aaron Ashmore's bleached hair in the Prom Queen movie just doesn't do him any favours.

i can't post links yet but "Love of Siam" is really good! Thai gay film, also about family issues

I really loved Get Real. It was an older movie but still great.

I just remembered this after posting in the Disco thread...this is a great LGBT movie...one of the best! I had almost forgotten about it. I would recommend it highly. This is a clip of the main character singing the title song...