Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Where do you meet guys?
Where do you meet guys? I hate the bar and club scene it is not my thing. 99% of then want sex. And the same goes for those apps.

Where should I go? My intrest are as follows: movies, music, tv shows, video games, books, writing, shopping, geeky stuff like anime and cartoons.

What are my options?

Try dating sites.

There are tons of Gay Social groups in the Los Angeles area. Here's a link to get you started:

http://lgbt-social-group.meetup.com/citi...s_angeles/
We Have Elvis !!

99% want sex? What are the addresses of those bars?

More seriously, try situations where you do things like volunteering, so that you have something more than a drink and loud music to create atmosphere. Book discussion group, poetry reading, concert, museum, bike ride, walking in the park?
I bid NO Trump!

I just want a pony...
Is that so difficult?

Anocxu Wrote:I just want a pony...
Is that so difficult?
Just 4 U:

[Image: zac_efron_centaur_by_stomper105-d45lkpq.jpg]

Check meet up dot com to see if there are any gay groups that have similar interests. If not, why not start one yourself?

Gay guys are everywhere. Out shopping, gas station, grocery store, library, antique store, farmer's market. You just have to be a) somewhat obviously gay but not necessarily flamboyant or anything, like wearing a rainbow wrist strap or something; and b) attentive to who the guys around you are checking out. If one of them glances at you, don't just look away *shy boy,* don't be afraid to give him a friendly smile. It may take some practice (it did me, for sure), but it works. Remember, striking up a conversation with someone doesn't have to go *anywhere* beyond the convo of the moment. Then again, it could... it is just opening up a potential possibility.

Where do you meet guys?

The Grocery Store, Trader Joes, Antique Stores, The Beach, In line just about anywhere, Walking Down The Street, Downtown Santa Cruz, Fairs and Festivals, At a Friend's House, Parties, School, The Post Office, Thrift Stores, Shopping for Clothes, Concerts, The Movies, The Theatre, CLUBS!, BARS!, Outdoor Events, Park, Beaches, Restaurants....ANYWHERE...EVERY DAY....

BUT...one word of advice...lose the generalizations. It says alot about you..and it isn't good. I worked in a gay club for 20 years...and your statement says alot about who you are...and nothing at all about men who go to gay clubs. It is true that alot of the men are looking for sex...but so are alot of men everywhere else..in all the places I mentioned.....but never 99%...anywhere..except maybe the baths....

LJay Wrote:99% want sex? What are the addresses of those bars?

More seriously, try situations where you do things like volunteering, so that you have something more than a drink and loud music to create atmosphere. Book discussion group, poetry reading, concert, museum, bike ride, walking in the park?

All of those things sound boring though!

And most guys in bars and on apps just want sex, maybe cos you're 67 they are less interested in sex with you.

Wow .