Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Where is Jay?
Hey, Jay, nice to have you back... Hope you are feeling well and completely relaxed.
You'll probably regain some of you flexibitily with time and (hard) work... good luck.

Thanks for the dance video, Jay... what's the song? Is it in Japanese? I enjoyed its boppy disco rhythm...

Quote:Thanks for the dance video, Jay... what's the song? Is it in Japanese? I enjoyed its boppy disco rhythm...

It's a song from South Korea, PA. It was from a band called Clazziquai. The name of the song is Fill this Night.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Regarding to the previous surgeries (Chest, nipples and arms).

Below are the progress photos.

After Surgery Chest and nipples - 21 May 2012

My nipples were as black as pitch after the surgeries. I think they were black because they were still 'dead' and not connected to the rest of my skin (chest). Two to three weeks afterward, the black skin fell off. Bright pink nipples uncovered. My main surgeon asked me to start massaging them. Forward few weeks, my nipples become dark and look 'normal again.

My nipples are still functionless but they are successfully attached to the rest of my skin.

[Image: Before01.jpg]

After Surgery Chest and nipples - 20 August 2012

[Image: After01.jpg]

After Surgery Arms - 21 May 2012

Stitches are slowly fading and closing down.

[Image: Before02.jpg]

After Surgery Arms - 20 August 2012

[Image: After02.jpg]

those scars look painful Jay, you are very brave. I loved the dancing video too, I wish I could dance half as good Smile

Update. I took these photos today.

I'm very happy with my progress.

[Image: IMG_0994.jpg]

[Image: IMG_0995.jpg]

Current Weight

Was 363 lbs (165kg). I am currently 68 kg (150 lbs).

Was 64 inches waist. I forgot to measure my current waist.

Workout Routine

I still do my morning run from Mon to Fri before working hours. I exchange/add it with stairs climbing from ground floor to 30th floor from time to time.

I split my weightlifting to three times a week. Different body parts.

I dance on Sat and Sun. Still working too improve my flexibility again. It's getting better.

Personal Trainer

I have hired a personal trainer to assist and guide me. I need an expert to improve my knowledge in body building and nutrition. I'll start my training with him on next Wednesday at 7.30pm.

As I've informed PA (PrinceAlbert), my personal trainer reckons that I still need to lose approximately 5 lbs (Around 2 kg). I thought so too. I need to trim more fat around my stomach. I'm striving for a lean muscular look. My personal trainer told me that it is possible for me to get a six packs ab but it would not be that visible as my skin around my stomach is not that tight anymore. I'm fine with that. I will not be disappointed if I can't have six packs ab. At least I'm healthy and fit now.

Truthfully I am excited but also nervous to start my training with the personal trainer.

Skin

Surgery scars on my chest and arms are slowly fading. My surgery scar around my waist is still visible though. At least the back side because I didn't apply a lot of Vitamin E oil on it after I was discharged.

Stretch marks on my shoulders do not bother me. They look like watermelon skin but I am used to it.

Stretch marks on my stomach will improve a bit once I become leaner and after I do my next surgery.

I'm applying cocoa butter and vitamin E on my stretch marks.

Just to share my facial skin knowledge, I take care of my face by applying mud face twice a week.

Mud Face

• Green tea (1 sachet)
  • A full spoon of honey
  • Few drops of lemon juice
  • A teaspoon of oats
  • Few drops of water
Blend them until they become gooey. Apply the mixture evenly onto face. Leave it for 15 - 20 minutes. Wet you hands and scrub your face with the mixture. Wash your face.

Another thing that I have been doing since 2005 is applying Vitamin E oil on my face. Buy a bottle of Vitamin E (Capsules) from a pharmacy. Poke a capsule with a needle and apply/massage the oil onto face. I use three capsules at a time. I do this every night (Used to do it day and night).

Others

I do my part to share my knowledge/experience to people around me. But I only share if they approach me. Not vice versa. Whilst I'm happy with what I have become, I don't like to boast/brag about it.

For a start, I'm helping a colleague to get in shape. He will join my gym. But his success will depend on himself. To be successful, you need to revolutionize your mindset. You need to have the will, discipline and sincerity. You also need to drop your ego, admit that you are having a weight problem and willing to learn and work hard from scratch.

Few days ago, I took a cab to go home from gym. The cab driver asked if I am a bodybuilder because I look fit. I told him no. I explained to him that I am just guy who's trying to improve his health. He asked me a lot of questions on how to lose weight, proper eating etc. I did my best to explain to him.

That's all for today.

P.S: I just realized, last month marks my 7th year in weight loss journey.

Jay, you are looking awesome. I'm so proud of how you have travelled this journey and your attitude and outlook on life all the way through has been inspirational. There may have been a few potholes along the road, but that was to be expected, and the person you have become, and will no doubt continue to evolve into, is a person not only I can admire, but one I will proudly call my FRIEND. Love you lots mate Bighug

Oh my god, I just realized how long it's been since I had actually seen Jay post. I must say I'm quite impressed with Jay at the moment. The last time I saw him was during that entire ordeal with Xandor who I have no idea what happened to him. It's been almost an entire year! :O Looking sexy Jay.

Good for you, Jay... Glad that you are gradually healing.... You are doing well, so keep it all up. Bighug

Gym

I just got back from gym. First session with my newly hired personal trainer.

First thing that came out from my mouth after the session was, "Oh my gosh." Then I had a little laugh all by myself. My body sores but tolerable. I haven't been this sore since 2006. My body sores but I am happy with it. It feels satisfying.

I was honestly nervous before I started my session with him. But everything went smooth instantly once we've started.

My trainer has proved to be a very friendly and very supportive trainer. I learned a lot from him in just one day. I'm looking forward to see him again on Friday. His fee is expensive but worth it. I will still drop by to the gym tomorrow to do cardio but without his supervision.

The most surprising part of all is that a lot of the gym members found out about my weight loss story. Obviously my trainer (who happens to be the gym owner) informed them. According to him, the gym members have a hard time to believe my story. I didn't show them my old photos.

"It would be very interesting to see your result." My trainer said to me.

I'm looking forward to see the changes too. I'm not trying to prove to anyone but myself. I'm doing all these for my own sake. I really enjoy challenging myself.

Body Flexibility

Anyway I've been working hard to improve my body flexibility. Incorporating a bit of yoga seems to help my body a lot. I do a yoga exercise called Cobra Pose (Bhujangasana) every morning before my morning run.

Yesterday morning I recorded a video. A really short clip of a really basic body wave. I personally think my movement looks sharper and smoother than before. I still need to work the way I move my waist when I do body wave.
[VIMEO]48815915[/VIMEO]

That's my report for today.

seriously Jay how are you still single :biggrin: