Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Which foods or drinks don't you like?
Or the texture, its horrible x

David501 Wrote:Or the texture, its horrible x

Yeah the texture yuck.
An eye for an eye

Have never liked the taste of brussel sprouts. hated them when I was 5 and still don't like them. Yuck!

I don't like baked beans.
An eye for an eye

Ive grown to like brussel sprouts, there nice with some turkey and gravy, i like baked beans but put them through a siv so theres no bean juice lol

CCoffee makes me want to be sick, its just awful

Look I love Haggis... Need I say more?

[Image: haggis_recipe.jpg]

Haggis is a savoury pudding containing sheep's pluck (heart, liver and lungs); minced with onion, oatmeal, suet, spices, and salt, mixed with stock, and traditionally encased in the animal's stomach and simmered for approximately three hours.
Source: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Haggis

I do not eat shell fish nor pork nor other 'unclean' foods (look at your bible for unclean). This is philosophical/theological and not really 'I don't like them'. And yes Haggis when prepared properly is kosher.

I also no longer eat spicy food, again its not a 'I don't like them' its more of a 'oh my god I can't sleep because my stomach is on fire' issue.

Prior to my eating a more 'biblical diet' I also tried and enjoyed many other unusual foods, such as rattle snake, bear, catfish, opossum, raccoon - well lets just say if it could be shot and thrown in a pot it was on the menu.

I also eat broccoli, cauliflower, beef liver, Brussels sprouts and other foods most children won't touch with a tenfoot pole. I will eat Brussels sprouts raw and love them.

I also drank whole blood at one time in my life, no blood isn't Kosher - so no more blood soup or blood sausages. I loved Sundaes... LOL

Olives. Yuck I hate olives.
An eye for an eye

David501 Wrote:CCoffee makes me want to be sick, its just awful

I love the smell of coffee. It's the taste I don't like.
An eye for an eye

i don't like banana mixed into fruit smoothies or milk based cocktails.

everything else i'm happy to eat