Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who's your perfect guy?
Julian Gil....

Okay, Westworld needs to be a real thing. I want a Host modeled after this guy. OMGHubba-hubba-smiley

I want someone who can make me feel like this...

"I’m not expecting to grow flowers in a desert, but I can live and breathe and see the sun in wintertime"
Check out my stuff!

A guy who's everything I'm not I guess Cat3

I'm seeing a guy, who I vehemently tried to dissuade, but has through tenacity and perseverance over time come to wiggle his big dopey way into my life Rofl

I'm a bitch sometimes, he just laughs

I'm the clean freak, he sheds his clothes like a fucking snake

He's rough and I'm gentle

I take an hour just to get ready, he takes 10 mins.

I have a purse, he puts all his shit in it -.-

But he's also supportive and surprisingly gentle when it comes to me and I really hated it at first, because I didn't want to even entertain the thought of being with a guy until I had everything sorted in my life:

But somehow it seems he's come to just be there, almost it seems out of nowhere.

He's "Masculine" I guess, but lord forbid Rihanna comes on the radio... That girl go ha'di bie pon him headtop Rofl

Otherwise, he laughs at me for my "girly ways" Cat3

Tho I could care less Sheep

We aren't officially Boyfriends, but he sadly has all the qualities I like in a guy, ugh Bashing

[MENTION=15656]Sylph[/MENTION] Sounds like you found a nice guy Smile
"I’m not expecting to grow flowers in a desert, but I can live and breathe and see the sun in wintertime"
Check out my stuff!

[MENTION=15656]Sylph[/MENTION] " I'm the clean freak, he sheds his clothes like a fucking snake " I love the way you said it, it conjures up such great imagery Smile

Ok guys so try to imagine Valentina Belle with a low fade, thats what the man of my dreams looks like, BTW Im watching Medici masters of florence on netflix and its pretty entertaining Richard Madden looks good and plays his part well.

RhinoPrime Wrote:My requirements: Has a pulse. That is all.
lol No, really, I like older men with dimples and I love very deep voices. I love men with accents. I like men who are the strong silent type and he must have body hair. He is funny, smart and not full of himself, not afraid to embrace his feminine side and likes to kick back. He has to like videogames too.

Oh, fuck, well, I thought for a moment there we were a match until I got to that last sentence. I've only played one video game in my whole life: Grand Theft Auto. It took me 30 minutes to figure out how to NOT get out of the car (not to mention how to get back in again once I was inadvertently out). BUT, I must say, once I discovered that I could run over pedestrians with impunity, my interest did pique. But beyond that, though, I never really got the point. Tongue3

Doc Wrote:...
Ok guys so try to imagine Valentina Belle with a low fade, thats what the man of my dreams looks like, BTW Im watching Medici masters of florence on netflix and its pretty entertaining Richard Madden looks good and plays his part well.
Finished season one a couple days ago.

Given your interest in a faded Valentina, I'd think, under the right conditions, Alessandro Sperduti should more than suffice:

[Image: Meno+Male+Che+Ci+Sei+Milan+Photocall+w27PPFQbp_ql.jpg]

Though I'd not kick him out of bed for eating crackers (or much of anything else for that matter; in fact, I'd be hard pressed to kick anyone out of bed for any reason at this point), I find Guido Caprino closer to my own tastes:

[Image: caprino2.jpg]

[MENTION=20947]MikeW[/MENTION] " Though I'd not kick him out of bed for eating crackers " I love that phrase it cracks me up

The thing with Valentina is that I love her nose, I dont even know what you call her nose shape. Both of those men while very handsome are in desperate need of a shave and haircut.

Doc Wrote:[MENTION=20947]MikeW[/MENTION] " Though I'd not kick him out of bed for eating crackers " I love that phrase it cracks me up

The thing with Valentina is that I love her nose, I dont even know what you call her nose shape. Both of those men while very handsome are in desperate need of a shave and haircut.

The nose? Seriously??

[Image: Bellè-Valentina-9565-1500.jpg]

For me it is clearly in those lips. OMFG...

As for scruff, I like scruff, but since you don't, for you a clean shaven Alessandro:

[Image: 0re6z_J5.jpg]

Everything about her face is perfect especially her nose, if she had a low fade and a dick I'd be all over her. If you don't think her nose is cute, you've lost all credibility with me. I say good night too you sir!