Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who's your perfect guy?
Doc Wrote:Everything about her face is perfect especially her nose, if she had a low fade and a dick I'd be all over her. If you don't think her nose is cute, you've lost all credibility with me. I say good night too you sir!.
Now, now, let's not get overly petulant. I didn't say her nose wasn't cute. Reminds me of my own a bit, so of course it's cute. If you like that sort of thing. All I'm saying is that for me it's the lips. Or maybe its the relationship between the lips, the nose, and the eyes. For sure the nose ties it all together but it isn't exactly an uncommon nose. Greek or Romanesque. But those lips... :eek:

I must say, with that haircut she would at the very least make a STUNNING butch lesbian.

[Image: Bell-Valentina-WithAFade.jpg]

^ Looks like J. Bieber

Doc Wrote:[MENTION=22821]NativeSon[/MENTION] you're outrageous, what are you the forum clown Smile
[MENTION=24118]deephiance[/MENTION] David Bowie was a good looking man but, I always thought he was so intimidating. He seemed confident and in control, I think it'd be exhausting just trying to keep pace.

If I could go back in time, that's the advice I'd give myself for not catching on as quickly as I think I should have. Slipped away.

I know someone who might just fit the bill Tongue
"I’m not expecting to grow flowers in a desert, but I can live and breathe and see the sun in wintertime"
Check out my stuff!

[MENTION=23180]axle2152[/MENTION] I'd like to meet him, bonus if he's Australian I love that accent.
[MENTION=20947]MikeW[/MENTION] Im not sure what petulant means, but more importantly if Dr. Twinkle Toes is right and homosexuality is genetic imagine the possibilities. Cloning, accelerated growth, dna manipulation we could grow a guy just like that. That look is spot on, she makes a good looking woman and man, remember I love the androgynous look and I love to see cute lesbians aka Gods gift to the world.

One that doesn't see my disability.

[MENTION=18789]artyboy[/MENTION] you need to join some clubs, meet some cool guys/girls, you're pansexual right? Get out there, or come to the States, guys would love your accent.

Btw, would like to get together with a guy who lives in another country. Like maybe the UK.
Norway is getting more and more expensive these days Tongue
I love the country, just not the greedy shits who run it.

axle2152 Wrote:[MENTION=15656]Sylph[/MENTION] Sounds like you found a nice guy Smile

I know Bashing and it annoys me lol.

I'm soon moving into my own apartment again and he's already wanting to sleep over Munky

Tho he just needs to work on his possessive streak he seems to have.

I like to wear nice clothes that form fit and he is always like "I don't want other people to see what's mine"

And I'm certainly no object to be held to only one person.

Let the boys look I say, just no touchie touchie Sheep

@Syplh Just need to set those boundaries... Me, I try to be the opposite, I wouldn't want my partner, should I get one, to feel that I'm being possessive. I'm not going to tell someone what clothes they can or cannot wear, what friends they can have or what kind of work or what they do or what they spend money on (so long as we don't end up living in a van down by the river).
"I’m not expecting to grow flowers in a desert, but I can live and breathe and see the sun in wintertime"
Check out my stuff!

I dont have a boyfriend but if I did, I think I'd want him to be a little possessive over me. I dunno it'd make me feel wanted.