Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Why am I dyeing for sex?
You are right, but it feels alittle wrong to me to have a one night stand though, I could of meet a guy the other day for sex but I wimp out at the last minute.

hmmmm its the first time I have said I'm happy being who I am infect even though I'm saying this Anonymously.

princealbertofb Wrote:ARE indeed gay? An anxiety about being able to perform?

Maybe what you said there might hit it on the head.

Right it me dont think you can help me if with adisve if you not know the background of the person.

The book you told me to read I think is happy a great deal.... thanks PA...

Being happy about it is a good start, Anonymous. Hopefully, with time you'll decide not be to anonymous anymore. Actually there's nothing to stop you being a full fledged member with a handle and all, we needn't know your real name, as long as we get to call and know you by a name that you give yourself. I think it's probably daunting to have to go for sex with some unknown guy. It is a very intimate act, somehow. I know I'd feel very estranged from the whole process. I've only ever had sex with people I knew before. That's my story. Random sex with random people does not interest me. That's why I think it would be best for you to start meeting people, maybe 'dating' people... then see where that leads you. It's a normal process.

princealbertofb Wrote:Being happy about it is a good start, Anonymous. Hopefully, with time you'll decide not be to anonymous anymore. Actually there's nothing to stop you being a full fledged member with a handle and all, we needn't know your real name, as long as we get to call and know you by a name that you give yourself. I think it's probably daunting to have to go for sex with some unknown guy. It is a very intimate act, somehow. I know I'd feel very estranged from the whole process. I've only ever had sex with people I knew before. That's my story. Random sex with random people does not interest me. That's why I think it would be best for you to start meeting people, maybe 'dating' people... then see where that leads you. It's a normal process.

Rolleyes

The desire is starting to get me down though!!

I have gone around the block with a random....or 2...maybe it was 3 LOL. As long as your safe I dont see anything wrong with it. Watch out for psyco's and do it the safe way and you should be fine Confusedmile:

I think one of the reason sex scares me is what happened to me as a kid, did that make the things I like doing sexualy.

I mean the role I like to have during sex, with me it being submsive and a bottom.

Thats where it scares me really. I have used my disablity to hide that worry from people.

Time for a loving, caring relationship with someone who loves you and that you can trust then... make it happen, Sweets. Confusedmile:

hmmmmm well just say there are a few suiters atm lol xx